Pathetic explanation of Mufti Aziz over his Sex video

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
his di&k must be cut off and then let him live
filthy disgusting animal

I want you to watch the above Mufti video, then watch the rape video,

It looks as if Mufti has a point. I also hated him as much as anyone else. Just a few minutes ago I wrote against the mufti in the same siasat.pk website.

But after watching his explanation, most of the things he says make sense. Mufti is sitting like he is under influence of something, the boy is making all the actions. It all looks fully consensual. A person who commits rapes does not sit idle and wait for the victim to make all the actions. What do you think?

Rape drugs are substances that make it easier for someone to rape or sexually assault another person. A person under the influence fully cooperates and when comes round, cannot recall the sexual incident. The Mufti and boy's sex video also looked fully consensual and not a rape video.

Last edited:

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)

It looks as if Mufti has a point. I also hated him as much as anyone else. But after watching his explanation, most of the things he says make sense. Mufti is sitting like he is under influence of something, the boy is making all the actions. It all looks fully consensual. A person who commits rapes does not sit idle and wait for the victim to make all the actions. What do you think?

Rape drugs are substances that make it easier for someone to rape or sexually assault another person. A person under the influence fully cooperates and when comes round, cannot recall the sexual incident. The Mufti and boy's sex video also looked fully consensual and not a rape video.
the act is disgusting and warrants appropriate action by the govt but u do have a point..
many (on the forum) have claimed that the boy was raped bt it seems otherwise

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

It looks as if Mufti has a point. I also hated him as much as anyone else. Just a few minutes ago I wrote against the mufti in the same siasat.pk website.

But after watching his explanation, most of the things he says make sense. Mufti is sitting like he is under influence of something, the boy is making all the actions. It all looks fully consensual. A person who commits rapes does not sit idle and wait for the victim to make all the actions. What do you think?

Hahaha consensual or not it's still sexual crime Khotay

desi_phaphy

Voter (50+ posts)

oh bhai video k end pe wo hath se jatky laga rha ha. nashy wala banda sahi se baith nhi sakta. jhut bol rha ha wo. Molvi vi favortie postion hogi cowboy wali

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kahan hey wo kutte ka bacha jo maulana ko defend Kerta tha. Sarey madarsey band honi chaye ya govt k under mein deni chaye,
Sarey madarse laundey bazi k karkhaney hein

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ لڑکا کم اور آدمی زیادہ خود اپنے ہاتھ سے گندگی لے رہا ہے پھر اپنی مرضی سے سبکچ آگے پیچھے کر رہا ہے
اسکے بعد خود بیٹھ کر نازیبا حرکت کر رہا ہے

مطلب کس قدر نیچ اور گھٹیا ہو سکتے ہیں لوگ ................. اگر اس شخص نے ایک عالم کو بدنام کرنے کے
لیے یہ سازش کی ہے تو پھر اپنی آخرت برباد کی ہے

فلم میں زوم ہو رہا ہے جیسے تیسرا آدمی وہاں موجود ہے ..........

مطلب دو بندو نے مل کر یہ کروائی ڈالی ہے

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ لڑکا کم اور آدمی زیادہ خود اپنے ہاتھ سے گندگی لے رہا ہے پھر اپنی مرضی سے سبکچ آگے پیچھے کر رہا ہے
اسکے بعد خود بیٹھ کر نازیبا حرکت کر رہا ہے

مطلب کس قدر نیچ اور گھٹیا ہو سکتے ہیں لوگ ................. اگر اس شخص نے ایک عالم کو بدنام کرنے کے
لیے یہ سازش کی ہے تو پھر اپنی آخرت برباد کی ہے

فلم میں زوم ہو رہا ہے جیسے تیسرا آدمی وہاں موجود ہے ..........

مطلب دو بندو نے مل کر یہ کروائی ڈالی ہے
This is exactly my point. Look, the Mufti could still be guilty. But after watching his video, a full investigation is needed because what if he was not the rapist? and was under the influence of a drug.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
"My body was not able to move," he says, whereas in the video he is changing positions quite easily. Liar.
This adult man helping himself taking old penis in his own anus while smiling. The movie is recorded by a third person who is zooming in / out. This clearly shows that camera man is part of that Gandu gang. This Gandu Gang has planted this against an Aalim to defame the DEEN.
Gandu Gang must be arrested and investigated and proper treatment given to them in the jail for long time.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
گاف آدمی عضو تناسل اپنے ہاتھ سے اپنی موری میں ڈال رہا ہے ...... بلکے یہ ثابت کرتا ہے کے عزیز اس وکٹم آف سیکس کرائم پلانٹڈ
تو کیا اسے منہ میں ڈال لیتا؟