Petrol ki kahani ... aur Govt ke na ehli

Cesar

Senator (1k+ posts)
1102638519-2.gif

Hay tahr-r-lahoti .... us petrol se paidal achay ....

Source
http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102638519&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20150120

Last edited:

msmalikg

Voter (50+ posts)
This is why i get so angry as these idiots like him think that they know everything and everywhere. According to him Russia along with other countries brought oil prices down to counter Americans.
Truth is it was America who brought the Oil prices down and this oil is all from Arab counties anyway to bring Russia down to teach him a lesson as Russian economy is bases heavily on Oil that's why there currency has depreciated in last few months and they r preparing for Recession and this happened after Ukraine takeover by Russia as West was trying to install there puppets.
So get the facts right or don't mention them

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is why i get so angry as these idiots like him think that they know everything and everywhere. According to him Russia along with other countries brought oil prices down to counter Americans.
Truth is it was America who brought the Oil prices down and this oil is all from Arab counties anyway to bring Russia down to teach him a lesson as Russian economy is bases heavily on Oil that's why there currency has depreciated in last few months and they r preparing for Recession and this happened after Ukraine takeover by Russia as West was trying to install there puppets.
So get the facts right or don't mention them

امريکہ کا اپنا انجام اچھا نہيں ہونا
يہ امريکہ کي منصوبہ بندي تھي قيمتوں ميں اضافہ کرکے پاکستان کي معيشت کو تباہ کردينے کي
اس کے بعد اب امريکہ عربوں اور ايران کي معيشت تباہ کرنے کے لئے تيل کي قيمتيں کم کررہا ہے امريکہ کا مقصد مسلمان ممالک کي معيشتوں کو تباہ کرنا ہي تھا اور ہے اسي لئے کبھى پٹرول کي قيمتيں زيادہ اور کبھى کم ہورہي ہيں

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
My reply to Chawal Ch with this title "Phenky huwi thookien"

Chawal Ch. apny Drawing Room main beth kar internet sy information ly kar likh raha hy... jabkaah iss ko pata hy kaah Hakoomat main sub sy bara nalaik NS khud hy aur uss sy bhe bara nalaik us ka media ghulam Chawal Chaudhary khud hy jis ko yeh bhe nai pata kaah internationally petrol ke prices keun kum ho rahi hain...

Jub tuk dharna tha yeh hakoomat kee tareefien karta tha aaj issy koi khabar nai mili to phir phenky huwi thookien chatni shuru kar dee hain iss ny

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
My reply to Chawal Ch with this title "Phenky huwi thookien"

Chawal Ch. apny Drawing Room main beth kar internet sy information ly kar likh raha hy... jabkaah iss ko pata hy kaah Hakoomat main sub sy bara nalaik NS khud hy aur uss sy bhe bara nalaik us ka media ghulam Chawal Chaudhary khud hy jis ko yeh bhe nai pata kaah internationally petrol ke prices keun kum ho rahi hain...

Jub tuk dharna tha yeh hakoomat kee tareefien karta tha aaj issy koi khabar nai mili to phir phenky huwi thookien chatni shuru kar dee hain iss ny

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
petrol crisis is artificial.it began after Kerry,s visit.seems part of Kerry and his slave pak establishment,s carrot and stick policy on civilkian rulers.if shareefs had ghaiurat they had resigned instead of ruling like chapraasis of establishment.

martial law should not be hidden.it must be open.

also Nawaz ended gawader project,cgina corridorad projects to end loadhedding c and revival of economy.I dot know what more thing establishment wants from him that their do more is not ending? I think establishment wants to put restrictions on islam like in china govt has imposed...like imprisonment on beard and hijab etc and closing all marasas....anyway wll see