Pmln Criminal Won, Pti Honest Middle Class worker Lost. Thank You Karachi

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are expecting a good finance minister who has drive and hunger and we expecting buzdar to be sent to the moon win a CM with drive and passion and performance related.
No you all deserve Big Liars, Thief's, Money launders, Criminals Like Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, and another Criminal with 25 cases Shabaz Sharif they use to give yous donkey meat and corruption. Schools and Hospital with animals. What a losers you people. You don't deserve Hardworking, Honest leader like Imran Khan.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pti needs to control the inflation and bring the reforms in the institutions to win the next general elections.
Beurucracy and judiciary is the biggest hurdle in reforms.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No you all deserve Big Liars, Thief's, Money launders, Criminals Like Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, and another Criminal with 25 cases Shabaz Sharif they use to give yous donkey meat and corruption. Schools and Hospital with animals. What a losers you people. You don't deserve Hardworking, Honest leader like Imran Khan.
No we deserve He man Buzdar the face of change

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pti's defeat is the victory of corrupt military Mafia who are covertly and overtly supporting pmln mqm pppp. Military wants pti and IK to loose every battle and it will happen because they are the biggest Mafia. Truth hurts I know.

abdlsy

Why PTI lost election in Karachi? | Unique honors for Imran Khan from Arab countries
Thats bs pmln has zero support in karachi.

They must have bought votes specially with low voting turnout.

Yaar nainsafi bohutt hae.

Very sad.

I had wished PTI win back their own seat of faisal wadws.

This freaking chore ppp govt need to be kicked out after 40 yrs of looting.

Pti federal govt cant do anything until then for sindh or karachi khair allahtallah kee murzi.

abdlsy

Pti's defeat is the victory of corrupt military Mafia who are covertly and overtly supporting pmln mqm pppp. Military wants pti and IK to loose every battle and it will happen because they are the biggest Mafia. Truth hurts I know.
How do you 100% know its pak fauj i want to know the truth please. If really its 100% truth text me proof otherwise delete this post please. As i think its not true. In life we need real concrete evidence not assumptions speculations opinions real truth with evidence. Help me here.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Congratz to ppp. I am happy to see them win better than pti and pmln. Sindh voters kicked out the outsiders just like punjabis kicked out outsiders in daska. IK was the only national leader but soon he will be out from the politics. Shareef are ethnic punjabi leader and zardari are sindhi leader. Being a sindhi happy to see a sindhi party won from sindh. Its a tit for tat. Repetition of daska. Goodluck pakistan.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس ویڈیو میں عمران ریاض نے ہارنے کی وجہ بھی بتائی ہے ..اگر کام نہیں کریں گے تو ہارنا یقینی ہے ..کراچی کے لوگ پٹواری یا جیالے نہیں ہیں ..کہ آنکھیں بند کر کے ہر حال میں ووٹ دیں ..ابھی بھی حکومت کی آنکھیں نہ کھلیں تو اہل الیکشن بری طرح ہارے گی ..کراچی سے بھی اور پنجاب سے بھی
Very well said..

Kaam dhelay ka nahi kia 21 main se 14 seats jeetnay ke baad, aur vote pooray chahien.

18th amendment ke peechay ja ke chhupna tha tou chhupay rehtay, shayad vote ziada mil jatay, yeh abhi roads banwanay ki kia tuk thi? Karachi ke awam ko pata chal gaya ke kaam tou 18th amendment ke hotay huay bhi hosakta tha.. phir 2.5 saal kyun jhak mari aur 18th amendment ka rona roya?

18% turnout means Insaafi ghar main hi betha raha.. bahir nikalnay ki zehmat bhi nahi ki.. IK lost Karachi within one year of his government. baqi sab bahanay hain..

Abb next elections main 14 seats lose kar ke kaheen aur se number pooray karnay ki koshish karain..

surfer

How do you 100% know its pak fauj i want to know the truth please. If really its 100% truth text me proof otherwise delete this post please. As i think its not true. In life we need real concrete evidence not assumptions speculations opinions real truth with evidence. Help me here.
Choro yaar. 90% of our media and social media runs on rumours, speculations and wishes. You can count on one hand the number of JAWs (journalist anchor whatever) who don’t indulge in this kind of “reporting”

Hussain1967

Can we kick out Imran Khan and place Buzdar as PM. Let's start a twitter trend we want Buzdar as PM.
Imran Khan itna ziada bewaqoof bhi nahin hai woh apni seat buzdar ko nahin day ga aur na hi peerni aisa koi khwab daikhay gi jis mein Buzdar PM ho.

Hussain1967

Very well said..

Kaam dhelay ka nahi kia 21 main se 14 seats jeetnay ke baad, aur vote pooray chahien.

18th amendment ke peechay ja ke chhupna tha tou chhupay rehtay, shayad vote ziada mil jatay, yeh abhi roads banwanay ki kia tuk thi? Karachi ke awam ko pata chal gaya ke kaam tou 18th amendment ke hotay huay bhi hosakta tha.. phir 2.5 saal kyun jhak mari aur 18th amendment ka rona roya?

18% turnout means Insaafi ghar main hi betha raha.. bahir nikalnay ki zehmat bhi nahi ki.. IK lost Karachi within one year of his government. baqi sab bahanay hain..

Abb next elections main 14 seats lose kar ke kaheen aur se number pooray karnay ki koshish karain..
Karachi waalay numbers kahin aur say pooray nahin honay. I am from Lahore and I can tell you that PTI wouldn’t win more than 20 NA seats ( out of 141) from whole Punjab in 2023.

نادان

No doubt its greatness of Buzdar to join PTI before elections else PTI is not going to form government in Punjab as they don't have a person with Buzdar's caliber. InnSha Allah, Mahmood working day and night to defeat PTI in KPK as well.

انشاء الله تو نہ کہیں