What is Geographical Chicken Neck and Chicken Head ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

What is Geographical/Historical Chicken Neck and Chicken Head ?

Chicken Neck ------>Marium Safdar

Chicken Head ------>Bilawal Zardari.

Dear Dr. Adam ,
With 5000+ posts on Siasat.pk , our members on this FORUM expect some logic .

Best Regards
Spartacus

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Dr. Adam ,
With 5000+ posts on Siasat.pk , our members on this FORUM expect some logic .

Best Regards
Spartacus

سپارٹکس بھائی! کبھی کبھی مزاح کو مزاح میں بھی لے لیا کریں
کرونا کی بندش کے دوران کسی چٹکلے پر محظوظ ہونے میں کیا مضائقہ ہے میرے بھائی ؟؟؟

اگر دل آزاری ہوئی تو معذرت خواہ ہوں
سدا خوش اور آباد رہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

سدا خوش اور آباد رہیں
Problem is spartacus saab takes himself too seriously and is under some grand delusion he is some kind of great intellectual and analyst and makes great youtube content, usually recorded off his laptop monitor via a phone from the 2000s in potato resolution of 240p

surfer

Don’t know about the head neck stuff but the idea to call the US consulate is hilarious

Spartacus

سدا خوش اور آباد رہیں

No no !!!!
I just want to highlight one issue !!!
Although I raised several issues in this video .

@ CENCOM
Do you have the answer of my question ;)
Surprise me if you can ;)

Spartacus

THey’re too busy making America great :)

If I was to guess, I would say Clinton or Obama...I can’t see any of the others actually traveling around Europe when younger.

Dear surfer ,
Your logic and approach is good . ;)
But I will not confirm you right now if your answer is also right ;)
Search with google help , people say „ Google give you any answer „ ;)

Actually with this question not only I am challenging our members on this forum but also challenging CENTCOM and Google as well ;)

Please note it !!!
This is healthy challenge !!!!

Vitamin_C

I used to have back and forth on geopolitics with a guy from Azerbaijan in 2015. He was very impressive because the guy did thorough research often reading several books on any given topic to make his argument.

His channel Caspian Report is very successful because he reads lots of detailed material on any given topic that no one wants to bother to read. Where as most other youtubers just do google searches or watch other youtube videos to give basic information with a few thoughtful ideas here and there. But most of the time videos like that wont provide much value to people who take actual interest in geopolitics.

People would respect Spartacus take on this alot more if there was 2-3 books researched on this chickens' neck topic and provide insights that no other youtuber has bothered to read. Not just about what is Chickens Neck but the actual story behind it that common people/youtubers do not know about. Ofcourse it takes alot more work but people will appreciate that kind of approach more.

Problem is spartacus saab takes himself too seriously and is under some grand delusion he is some kind of great intellectual and analyst and makes great youtube content, usually recorded off his laptop monitor via a phone from the 2000s in potato resolution of 240p

surfer

Dear surfer ,
Your logic and approach is good . ;)
But I will not confirm you right now if your answer is also right ;)
Search with google help , people say „ Google give you any answer „ ;)

Actually with this question not only I am challenging our members on this forum but also challenging CENTCOM and Google as well ;)

Please note it !!!
This is healthy challenge !!!!
It’s a tough one, although i only spent about 15 mins on google, I made no headway. :)

I’ll have another go tomorrow after which I’ll be pestering you for the answer!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I used to have back and forth on geopolitics with a guy from Azerbaijan in 2015. He was very impressive because the guy did thorough research often reading several books on any given topic to make his argument.

His channel Caspian Report is very successful because he reads lots of detailed material on any given topic that no one wants to bother to read. Where as most other youtubers just do google searches or watch other youtube videos to give basic information with a few thoughtful ideas here and there. But most of the time videos like that wont provide much value to people who take actual interest in geopolitics.

People would respect Spartacus take on this alot more if there was 2-3 books researched on this chickens' neck topic and provide insights that no other youtuber has bothered to read. Not just about what is Chickens Neck but the actual story behind it that common people/youtubers do not know about. Ofcourse it takes alot more work but people will appreciate that kind of approach more.
Thing is nobody is interested in this shit! Specially the way it is presented. Anyone who has looked at the map has see the Siliguri Corridor