What the heck is he doing with his appearance now.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Maharaj bhai, It is not about attaining any edge. It is just a small bit in a wider marketing plan where you aim to build a persona in the public eye, a branding. One may have a classic taste and may like to see him in white, black, light blue and grey colors but that wouldn't give him a differenciated persona which he actually deserves. He was a world class sportsman and majority of his followers are young and educated, actually 67% of them according to a survey. In my view it is a good, well thought out strategy befitting Imran Khan. And especially because he is not wearing these colors all the time but only occasionally.
My discussion probably gave the impression that I am against his colorfulness. No I am not when he has nothing else to do.
But somehow I think these are artificial tactics and they go opposite to what he is promoting these days. The so-called independence from the west. The reality has very very strong basis Shahid Abbasi Sahib. If he is for real then these stupid tricks will not add anything. His results will speak louder for him than his Polo Shirts. That is what I think.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
If your mental level is this low that you pay attention to what color clothes a leader is wearing and completely ignore the message he is conveying through his speech, then there is no hope left for you and this is not the right forum for such discussions.
Go watch TikTok
Go to hell you ass hole bastard. Is this what your mother taught you to accuse someone of nothing? she must be in pain now knowing her dumb ass stupid son turned out to be an ass hole
I think I had enough. I am out of here. But know that, for Hell sake, people like you are the real cause of IKs failure. Unfortunately, he has a very small intellectual fellowship.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think I had enough. I am out of here. But know that, for Hell sake, people like you are the real cause of IKs failure. Unfortunately, he has a very small intellectual fellowship.
Ass hole, if you are a man enough, you won't ever show your filthy face again on this forum.

RajaRawal111

تم کیوں ہر دوسرے دن بیزتی کروانے آ جاتے ہو یار یہاں

The problem is actually with you. These people and Imran khan are perfectly fit for each other. IK likes and promotes the abusers and these are once he needs. Not people like you.

RajaRawal111

Ass hole, if you are a man enough, you won't ever show your filthy face again on this forum.
You have treated him enough with the talent that your mother and father gave you. And I think he is man enough and will not show his face here again. Please stop abusing your companions at least.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
You are not worthy enough that I will stop speaking the truth because of your abuse.
But yes it is sad that people like you have become the mouthpiece of Imran Khan. And that will give him a very bad figure in history. He will be better off without people like you.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
تم کیوں ہر دوسرے دن بیزتی کروانے آ جاتے ہو یار یہاں

The problem is actually with you. These people and Imran khan are perfectly fit for each other. IK likes and promotes the abusers and these are once he needs. Not people like you.
No IK is not like them, it is just a few illiterates who consider them social media champions.
It is a corrupt nation on which your leaders are inflicted.

Wake up Pak

You are not worthy enough that I will stop speaking the truth because of your abuse.
But yes it is sad that people like you have become the mouthpiece of Imran Khan. And that will give him a very bad figure in history. He will be better off without people like you.
I asked you to get lost don't show your filthy face again but, it seems like you are not a man but a gay. It's time to put you on my ignore list.

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Time has proven that Imran khan is often driven by the stupid advice from the stupidest ever people around him. He starts doing things that do not quite match his esteem, nationalism, and his real mission. And he overdoes these things without knowing. As a result, he either appears as compromising on his mission or appears as just being unaware of what he actually wants to do.

I am concerned about the brand he is promoting these days with his appearance. Some doofuses around him (I don’t know who) gave him an idea to look dashy and young. So every day he is seen clad in the neon colors Polo Shirts and Jackets.

Well? Exactly what the hell is this Sir Imran Khan? We know you are fit at 70 years of age. Then what?

What exactly you are trying to show us with this beautiful appearance of you. You have an undoubted fellowship who will do whatever you will tell him in whichever appearance you are. Please stop overdoing this stupidity. You are a national hero and your Brand was our national dress. The dress which a poor man of this country wears and can afford.

Just kick at the butts of this Idiot who gave you the idea to look richer and expansive brand promoter. Just get back into your Nation Sir, before your opponents pick it up. Stop promoting the US and west brands in your appearance when you are telling your followers that they have actually enslaved us. --- Please.

Well Guys, the IK followers – you got another opportunity to abuse me and call me a patwari. After you are done, just think about it for a while. How many of his followers youth in Pakistan can afford to be like him in appearance. If you have the ability to think then you will understand and few of you may muster enough courage to agree.

Tell him to stop promoting their brand if he is out to give us freedom from them.

FSURTUaWYAE-ToC

282667_014245_updates.jpg

966587_1308238_imran-june-15_akhbar.jpg

PurpleIK-p1656166194-0.jpg

62b71bf151d5e.png
So a person has to dress up in shalwar kameez to put up a face? And in the process be a hypocrite, And not dress up when he doesn't have to?

I know it is hard to fathom, but IK transcends this thinking. If these were the things that made or broke him he wouldn't have been able to reach hearts of millions of people right now. Whatever party you support you cannot deny this.

He just comes on with what he casually wears, because he knows he has substance in his being to carry his duties. Donald Lu k kapray mae pehnay hen, this logic dictates that you stop using twitter because ultimately that is a US based company. Let the man be, and if you feel you have to be critical about such nuances then you are missing the point. I am not with khan because of his shalwar kameez, waist coat and khan chappal.
And no one I know is. It does look nice, but he doesn't choose to be a hypocrite for optics and I respect that.

Optics don't matter as much at this point.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
When checking the OP nick, I truly saw "Miraasi" written before I double checked it to see Marajsiyasi???

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
He is not the PM anymore so he can be seen relaxed in outfits and colors of his choice. Such thinking is usually only in illiterate countries that ppl consider 60+ person just old enough to die. No one cares about it really in first world.
But still i can agree to some extent that he should sport shalwar kameez mostly as he looks more handsome in it as well as decent.

Awami Awaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
خبطی کی شکل و صورت کا اچار ڈالنا ہے۔ جب بندہ دماغی امراض کی آماجگاہ ہو۔

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK wears casual clothes at home but traditional Pakistani on International visits. Our Crime Minister on the other hand wears suite and tie to look important. Usually looks like a clown though....

monitoring-of-balochistan-s-ongoing-uplift-projects-will-be-improved-shehbaz-sharif.webp

Wake up Pak

You have treated him enough with the talent that your mother and father gave you. And I think he is man enough and will not show his face here again. Please stop abusing your companions at least.
Abay haram khoor dallay kkiya yeh tayra behnoi hay jo tu shalwar utar kar aagay layt jata hay.
Chal nikal baygherat harami kanjar

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing wrong in appearing young but it'll be great if he can wear and promote Pakistani brands. While talking about imported gov, doesn't feel right to be wearing imported cloths

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK wears casual clothes at home but traditional Pakistani on International visits. Our Crime Minister on the other hand wears suite and tie to look important. Usually looks like a clown though....

monitoring-of-balochistan-s-ongoing-uplift-projects-will-be-improved-shehbaz-sharif.webp

او بھائ ، جو بوجھ یہ اٹھائے پھر رھا ہے ، اس پر قلی کا صافہ تو بنتا ہے ۔​

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خبطی کی شکل و صورت کا اچار ڈالنا ہے۔ جب بندہ دماغی امراض کی آماجگاہ ہو۔

ایسا نہ کہو ، برگی فیملی رو پڑے گی ۔ اب تو صرف پہناوا ہی قابل تعریف ھے ۔​