Why did IK receive humiliation in US?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because unlike we Pakistanis who can't hold him accountable to his lies and broken promises before elections. Trump did.

Remember how Imran Khan proudly insulted Donald Trump and the whole American nation by calling them stupid for electing Trump?

Now he is visiting the same stupid person and the same stupid nation and expecting a warm welcome?

This also shows Imran Khan has no honour. He made us vote for him preaching self-respect and ghierat etc but he still goes and begs to meet the person that he called stupid. How beigherat do you have to be to go begging a country you called stupid?

Arrogance always results in humiliation.

He even brought the Army chief and ISI master to meet the stupid person in the stupid country. So his own humiliation isn't enough, he humiliates all the heads of Pakistani institutions.

Donald Trump will say to Imran Khan: Who's the stupid now??

PS: To PTI supporters before you open your filthy mouth and do galom galoch instead say
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

I have put the majority of pti galom galoch brigade on ignore list but to the ones i haven't yet.

Last edited:

ua-pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
Because unlike we Pakistanis who can't hold him accountable to his lies and broken promises before elections. Trump did.

Remember how Imran Khan proudly insulted Donald Trump and the whole American nation by calling them stupid for electing Trump?

Now he is visiting the same stupid person and the same stupid nation and expecting a warm welcome?

This also shows Imran Khan has no honour. He made us vote for him preaching self-respect and ghierat etc but he still goes and begs to meet the person that he called stupid. How beigherat do you have to be to go begging a country you called stupid?

Arrogance always results in humiliation. Isn't Imran Khan a bigger stupid now for wanting to meet the person that he called stupid and be in the country that he called stupid?

He even brought the Army chief and ISI master to meet the stupid person in the stupid country. So his own humiliation isn't enough, he humiliates all the heads of Pakistani institutions.

PS: To PTI supporters before you open your filthy mouth and do galom galoch instead say

I have put the majority of pti galom galoch brigade on ignore list but to the ones i haven't yet.
How much you got paid for this?

Last edited:

Imran the legend

Arrogance always results in humiliation. Isn't Imran Khan a bigger stupid now for wanting to meet the person that he called stupid and be in the country that he called stupid?

I don’t know why siasat pk allows rubbish threads by rubbish people like you so stupid you pmln ppp guys are. WHat about your shahid abasi chor was stripped searched at the airport. At least get some knowledge you idiots

Last edited:

Niazali

Citizen
Baigharat insan PM apney liyey nahe giya wahan. Jab nation ke ezzat hote hey to he PM ko ezzat milte hey. Jis nation p Chooron our jahiloon ney khukomat ke ho our oo be 30 40 saal . Us nation ke kiya ezzat hoge.

Educationist

جھوٹے کی بیوی اپنے ہمسائے کے بچے کو جنم دے

Niazali

Citizen
Imran Khan ko Allah ney buhut ezzat de hey our ezzat be oo jis ke hifazat khud uoopar wala kar raha hey. Jis ke ezzat ka nigahban Allah ho us ko kon bezzat karsakta hey. Allah Imran ko our Pakistan ko buhut ezzat our kamyabe dey . Sab kaho Aameen.

jani1

After cursing n abusing others...u want people to reply with kalma...astaghfirullah...
Idiot, num skull...u better stop hidng behind religion..
N take chittar on ur s like a man..

Aslan

Trump was insulted by many politicians around the world before he became president.He is a racist,misogynist and a moron but he is the president of America now.To improve relations with America,leaders from around the world have been meeting him.Patwari donkeys will never understand the difference between the office of the president and the president.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maryam hired paid trolls on social media but they are bunch of losers. Why you patwaris don't go and find a decent job or halal Rizq????

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
جھوٹے کی بیوی اپنے ہمسائے کے بچے کو جنم دے

ابے پوٹیوں کے چوڑے، یہ پاکستانی سفارت خانہ تمہارے باپ کو لے کر آرہا ہے۔ اور ساتھ جو کھڑے ہیں یہ تمہارے جیسے دو ٹکے کے کرائے کے بھانڈ ہیں۔