Will the USA Invade Afghanistan again?

Follower of Imran Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
At least for next hundred years, the USA will not even think to start an unending war in Afghanistan.

The statement of American senator is typical and that what has always been said by the retreating forces in history " The war is not over" or " We can attack again"

The loss of more than 2200 US billion dollars has more worth than any emotional and typical statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
At least for next hundred years, the USA will not even think to start an unending war in Afghanistan.

The statement of American senator is typical and that what has always been said by the retreating forces in history " The war is not over" or " We can attack again"

The loss of more than 2200 US billion dollars has more worth than any emotional and typical statement.

first things first. imran insan ka bacha hai,
insano mein rehta hai aur insaano se hamdardi rekhta hai,
uus ko please, nawaz shareef mat banao.
jo marney baad bhi zinda rehta hai.

US pulling out of afghaniostan, is the first phase of the battle,
war will go on, and eat up generations.
and every next one of them will be more brutal than the former.
because, both sides keep an ego. and US have just presented it to Taliban on a platter.

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
امریکہ کو اب عقل آچکی ہے۔ بائیڈن بہت تجربہ کار سیاستدان ہے اور پینٹاگون سے بھی اس کے اچھے روابط ہیں۔ اس نے درست سوچا ہے کہ جو کام اپنے ملک میں بیٹھ کر ایک ارب ڈالر میں کروایا جاسکتا ہے اس کو تین ٹریلین ڈالرز پھونک کر کرنے کی ضرورت ہے؟
اوپر سے بائیس سو فوجی بھی مروا لئے ، امریکہ اب پراکسی وار کرواے گا جس کے نتیجے میں ادھر سول اور مذہبی تنازعے شروع ہوسکتے ہیں۔ انڈیا اس خطے میں امریکہ کا واحد دوست بن سکتا تھامگر امریکی ان سے بنا نہیں پاے، انڈینز کی عادت ایسی ہے کہ ایک بات کرکے اگلے ہی منٹ میں اس کی الگ سے تشریح کررہے ہوتے ہیں ایسے دوست امریکیوں کے وارے میں نہیں
لگتا یہ بھی ہے کہ امریکہ اب پاکستان کو دوبارہ دوست بنانا چاہے گا اور پاکستان چائنا کے معاملات میں دخل اندازی بھی نہیں کرے گا سی پیک وغیرہ کی مخالفت کی وجہ سے دوریاں پیدا ہوی تھیں اب امریکہ کسی اور طریقے سے چین کا مقابلہ کرے گا پاکستان سے دشمنی امریکہ کے فائدے میں نہیں اوپر سے انڈیا کو دوست بنا کر امریکہ کو صرف نقصان ملا ہے تبھی اس نے افغانستان سے اپنا ہاتھ کھینچ لیا

HSiddiqui

they just showed their capacity on 15th august ... never underesimate pashtuns my friend.
It was not Pashtun, it was Momins who showed that they do not bow for anyone except Allah. And Allah has promised that if you keep your faith in me, follow Quran and sunnat of prophet P.B.U.H I will guide you.

kayawish

It was not Pashtun, it was Momins who showed that they do not bow for anyone except Allah. And Allah has promised that if you keep your faith in me, follow Quran and sunnat of prophet P.B.U.H I will guide you.
momin tu kashmir aur palestine main bhi hai but they cannot take single inch of their land from enemies ...

HSiddiqui

momin tu kashmir aur palestine main bhi hai but they cannot take single inch of their land from enemies ...
Momin is one who put his complete faith in Allah, who doesn't take undue dictations from unbelievers. There is a difference between being Muslim and a Momin. Muslim is saying I am Muslim saying kalma e shahada, Momin is the one who says and acts Muslim, whose life is spent as per Quran and Sunnat. So my friend we may have 1.9billion Muslims in the world today the Muslims are ruled by nonbelievers only because we are not all momins. We say we are Muslims but are not ready to surrender at Allah's will.