Zaid Hamid Exposes MQM

hans

Banned
Nothing strange, Sir Zaid belong to Punjab. Son of Soil.... rest are not Son of Soil and to a point biased towards India, Afghanistan, Iran, RAW, CIA, MOSSAD, list goes surprising long.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Billions of dollors are being spent to launch propoganda against Pakistan. Main aim is to disintigrate Pakistan. Recently more than 100 channels have popped up on the internet to spew this against Pakistan. One channal is aired from Germany which is working day and night towards deviding Pakistan. It is heavily funded with millions of dollors. Pakistanis should now unite against this attempt otherwise nothing will be left. One traitor is Syed Jamaluddin, living in Germany, supported by western powers is working day and night against Pakistan with the help of millions of dollors. We should all work together to stop this.

Syed Jamaluddin, writer of "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM" and "FORMATION OF REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR" has said that Pakistan is "CLINICALLY DEAD" in real terms. Pakistans disintegration is not very far. After Libya, all Western powers will finally listen to the voice of Syed Jamaluddin and ensure that Pakistan is divided peacefully without any further bloodshed. It has been widely acknowledged in the Western comity of nations that Pakistan has already lost its credibility to survive as an independent state so much so that Pakistans current situation is even worse than Yugoslavia when Yugoslavia was finally cut to size. The military establishment of Pakistan is simply buying time to keep Pakistan as a socalled sovereign state but the fact of the matter is that Pakistan is basically surviving because of involvement of Western nations and USA in Libya and Afghanistan. As things get improved in Libya and Afghanistan, Pakistans long awaited disintegration will be implemented under a specific UN RESOLUTION as also recommended by Syed Jamaluddin in the book "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM". Syed Jamaluddin has asked urdu speaking nation to remain committed to making of REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR regardless of what Altaf Hussain may think or decide.

http://www.dividepakistan.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before that Lal topi must tell us the source or ref: of the things, events, statements he mention's ....

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
your post intro is absolutly wrong.......i am assosiated with Zaid sab from 2007-8 from 2007 he is continiously exposing MQM.

brasstacks.pk................more then 300 videos are available of Zaid sb and is most of them he is exposing MQM

and no one of his supporters can support MQM

Zaid sb is a very visionary man, he was exposing MQM and on mainstream media he is exposing MQM, whereas before today nobody dare to say a single word against MQM...........so please corect ur record

jazakAllah khair

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nothing strange, Sir Zaid belong to Punjab. Son of Soil.... rest are not Son of Soil and to a point biased towards India, Afghanistan, Iran, RAW, CIA, MOSSAD, list goes surprising long.
i am glad he is from punjab recently he has been exposed by hindu woman.lal topi wala did not know what to say on two nation theory.the guy talk with out logic so you can call an idiot a sir we cant we need leader with substance and logic he has not got none of it.this retarded want to destroy pakistan like afghanistan.he should be kicked out from the country.if not than we need to send him behind the bar

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I am sorry to admit that you are an idiot. Brother ZH is a pathan from KPK and was born in Karachi, educated in NED, eng college. ZH is the best pathan a country have

This is how much you know. Stop being a BS

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everybody knows Zahid Hamid is ISI agent. He is lair and munfiq person. Marvi has taken his tight class. ***** es ki shakal pe.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjab phobia
Zaid was born in Karachi, in 1964. His father, Col. Zaman Hamid (Retd), served in the Pakistan Army. Zaid spent his early life in Karachi. He received a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) degree in Computer Systems Engineering from NED University, Karachi in 1980's.[SUP][3][/SUP]

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sorry to admit that you are an idiot. Brother ZH is a pathan from KPK and was born in Karachi, educated in NED, eng college. ZH is the best pathan a country have

This is how much you know. Stop being a BS

Well I have heard him claiming to be an Urdu speaker son of a mohajir (and he is proud of that) , however many Urdu speaking Pathans also migrated from India for instance Dr AQ Khan etc

This is for sure he is neither a Punjabi or a Pathan in strict geographic sense. He can speak Pashto, Dari, Punjabi, Urdu and English fluently .... Without going into the controversies involving him, I can safely say that he is a man with several God gifted qualities.

"hans" is an Indian mole and a pathological liar. He claims to have mohajir ancestory but I am sure that he has nothing to do with Urdu speakers nor can he read or write urdu. Chankia ki aulaad jhoot aur disinformation ka sahara na lay to kia karay us ki jabillat mein hi dang marna likha hai

is ghatia aaadmi ne zaid hamid ko punjabi keh ke urdu speakers aur mqm supporters mein punjabion ke khilaaf nafrat paida krnay ki koshish ki hai ----- loser :angry_smile:

Raheem

Banned
Everybody knows Zahid Hamid is ISI agent. He is lair and munfiq person. Marvi has taken his tight class. ***** es ki shakal pe.
Marvi is a ******* *****, the way she was talking about Quai as Mr. Jinnah, clearly show her respect for our quaid-e-Azam, her leader is ghandi, and her masters are UK and American who give her $$$$$$$$$$

Saboo

i am glad he is from punjab recently he has been exposed by hindu woman.lal topi wala did not know what to say on two nation theory.the guy talk with out logic so you can call an idiot a sir we cant we need leader with substance and logic he has not got none of it.this retarded want to destroy pakistan like afghanistan.he should be kicked out from the country.if not than we need to send him behind the bar

If yoou need a leader with substance and logic, please vote for Imran Khan!

gazoomartian

Well I have heard him claiming to be an Urdu speaker son of a mohajir (and he is proud of that) , however many Urdu speaking Pathans also migrated from India for instance Dr AQ Khan etc

This is for sure he is neither a Punjabi or a Pathan in strict geographic sense. He can speak Pashto, Dari, Punjabi, Urdu and English fluently .... Without going into the controversies involving him, I can safely say that he is a man with several God gifted qualities.

"hans" is an Indian mole and a pathological liar. He claims to have mohajir ancestory but I am sure that he has nothing to do with Urdu speakers nor can he read or write urdu. Chankia ki aulaad jhoot aur disinformation ka sahara na lay to kia karay us ki jabillat mein hi dang marna likha hai

is ghatia aaadmi ne zaid hamid ko punjabi keh ke urdu speakers aur mqm supporters mein punjabion ke khilaaf nafrat paida krnay ki koshish ki hai ----- loser :angry_smile:

he may well be a paid agent of someone.

Anybody can copy the Arabic lines at the bottom of hist posts.

gazoomartian

کوئی بھی اچھا انسسان ایک بد تمیز عورت سے دور ہی رہنا پسند کرے گا خصوصا ضمیر فروش سے

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
کوئی بھی اچھا انسسان ایک بد تمیز عورت سے دور ہی رہنا پسند کرے گا خصوصا ضمیر فروش سے
ضمیر فروش عورت اگر سچ بولے تو ؟؟؟؟
میرے خیال میں آپ کو اپنے موقف کی وضاحت کرنی چاہیے.
عزت اور ذلّت صرف اور صرف الله کے ہاتھ میں ہے

gazoomartian

ضمیر فروش عورت اگر سچ بولے تو ؟؟؟؟

میرے خیال میں آپ کو اپنے موقف کی وضاحت کرنی چاہیے.

عزت اور ذلّت صرف اور صرف الله کے ہاتھ میں ہے

agar such boley to phir usi hisaab sey kaam krna hai

yaar yeh 'wa to izzo man tashaa' ka yeh matlb nahi jo aap ney likha hai