آصف زرداری نے شہباز شریف کو وزیراعظم کا امیدوار نامزد کر دیا

6shahbazpmzardrri.jpg

حکومت کے خلاف اپوزیشن کی عدم اعتماد کی تحریک کے حوالے سے ن لیگ اور پیپلزپارٹی میں ڈیڈ لاک تاحال دور نہیں ہوسکا ہے۔

رپورٹ کے مطابق تحریک عدم اعتماد کے معاملے پر ن لیگ اور پیپلزپارٹی میں اتفاق رائے پیدا نہیں ہوسکا ہے جس کے بعد صورتحال ابھی بھی بے یقینی کا شکار ہے۔ پی پی پہلے اسپیکر کے خلاف تحریک عدم اعتماد لانا چاہتی ہے مگر ن لیگ وزیراعظم کے خلاف تحریک لانے پر بضد ہے۔

رپورٹ کے مطابق پیپلزپارٹی عدم اعتماد کی کامیابی کے بعد بقیہ مدت کیلئے ایک عبوری حکومت کے قیام کی تجویز دے رہی ہے جبکہ ن لیگ اس حکومت کے خاتمے کے بعد اسمبلیاں تحلیل کرواکے فوری عام انتخابات منعقد کروانے کی خواہاں ہیں۔

یہ بھی خبریں زیر گردش ہیں کہ بلاول بھٹو نے مطالبہ کیا کہ میرے لانگ مارچ کے اختتام تک تحریک عدم اعتماد پیش نہ کی جائے۔ واضح رہے کپ پیپلز پارٹی کے مطابق بلاول کا لانگ مارچ 8 مارچ کو اسلام آباد میں اختتام پذیر ہو گا۔

ملاقات کے دوران آصف زرداری نے شہباز شریف سے مکالمہ کرتے ہوئے کہا کوئی کچھ بھی کہے ہمارے وزیراعظم کے امیدوار آپ ہیں۔ اپوزیشن جماعتوں نے وزیراعظم کے خلاف تحریک عدم اعتماد لانے کا ٹاسک آصف علی زرداری کے سپرد کر دیا ہے۔

مشاورت کے دوران پیپلزپارٹی نے سب سے پہلے قومی اسمبلی کے اسپیکرکے خلاف عدم اعتماد کی تحریک جمع کروانے کی تجویز دی ہے اور موقف اپنایا ہے کہ اسپیکر کے خلاف تحریک کے نتائج سے صورتحال واضح ہوجائے گی۔

رپورٹ میں ذرائع کا حوالہ دے کر بتایا گیا ہے کہ آئندہ چند روز میں اسپیکر قومی اسمبلی کے خلاف تحریک عدم اعتماد جمع کروانے کا امکان ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ روز مسلم لیگ ن ، پیپلزپارٹی کی قیادت اور جمیعت علمائے اسلام کے رہنماؤں کی ایک بیٹھک ہوئی تھی جس میں مختلف امور پر تبادلہ خیال کیا گیا تاہم یہ ملاقات بے نتیجہ ثابت ہوئی۔

دوسری جانب کچھ میڈیا ہاؤسز کی جانب سے دعویٰ کیا جا رہا ہے کہ اپوزیشن کے درمیان وزیراعظم کے خلاف تحریک عدم اعتماد لانے پر اتفاق ہو چکا ہے۔

Last edited:

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khotay Patwari, why did he then vote for extension of General Bajwa when he was behind the removal of Khota Mafroor?
It was his strategy, and now it is a strategy to get rid of Khan first, get government and then to come back to face Generals. Khan and generals were having powers that is why they put him in jail, he want power first and then see both.

Hate_Nooras

I only give importance to performance and don't dig deep into who is honest and who is not. Someone is not looking for their sister's match that one person should be honest. It all comes down to a team work and delivery in the end. If a person cannot deliver and causes big losses to the country; individual honesty is not important to me. Capability and delivery is important.

I am a project Manager (Engineer) on large projects at a government organization in a western country; I believe in delivery rather than individual honesty. Poor management of the country's resources by the current government has caused pain & discomfort to millions of poor Pakistanis. They don't care if Khan is honest or not; all they give importance that they are facilitated by the state. I hope that you will try to understand my point and will come down from your stub born stance.

I never voted for PML (N) and voted only once to Musharaf as he was punishing Nawaz & Zardari on their corruption at that time. I was a fan of Khan too for several years but he disappointed me when he started accepting corrupts too. Last few years I came to a conclusion that everyone is corrupt and let us give performance as a measure to elect ruler. I am not worshiper of anyone and I do not hate anyone other than Zardari. I believe Zardari is not a politician; He is and was an opportunist who cashed being husband of Benazir. I am completely convinced that Khan is honest but he let corruption around him causing historically poorest corruption rating by Transpiracy International.
You Believe in criminals because you have brought up on haraam. You don't have to like Kaptaan but you do have to hate criminals and you not only don't do that, you actually advocate them ruling a country of 220m + people.
Look deep inside your heart and ask youself what is it that you are advocating.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
See surveys, local body election and bi-election results of that time. It is opposite for Khan now.
So if by doing artificial exchange rate, inflation comes down and translate into votes, Imran Khan should do it even when this move destroys economy of Pakistan? Are you stupid or what?

arifkarim

It was his strategy, and now it is a strategy to get rid of Khan first, get government and then to come back to face Generals. Khan and generals were having powers that is why they put him in jail, he want power first and then see both.
Khota Biryani overdose

arifkarim

Why you are putting old numbers here, again and again. Show new trade balance and new trade deficient. It is very bad now; almost same what PML(N) left for PTI. Show new numbers of 2022
Yes, it's bad but it's due to international oil and gas prices peaking. Not because of Imran Khan manipulating the exchange rate to lower inflation like Nawaz Mafroor did

Awan S

You Believe in criminals because you have brought up on haraam. You don't have to like Kaptaan but you do have to hate criminals and you not only don't do that, you actually advocate them ruling a country of 220m + people.
Look deep inside your heart and ask youself what is it that you are advocating.
Again start with abuse? Why cannot you talk without abuse. Were you brought up in brothel? My friend please don't abuse.
Kaptan was a play boy and had an illegitimate girl, can he run a election with this qualification in any western country? everyone was corrupt in youth some financial other moral. Is illegitimate girl by Kupitaan ok for you? If yes, who is harami?

Awan S

Yes, it's bad but it's due to international oil and gas prices peaking. Not because of Imran Khan manipulating the exchange rate to lower inflation like Nawaz Mafroor did
Oil was $100 a barrel many times before and last time in late 2014 in Nawaz era too. He sold petrol at 80 Rs. per liter. Excuses, excuses and excuse. We both are here, next government will show you how to give relief to public if a government is serious.

arifkarim

Oil was $100 a barrel many times before and last time in late 2014 in Nawaz era too. He sold petrol at 80 Rs. per liter.
Yes, because he had artificially overvalued exchange rate Khotay Patwari. How many times you need to be told this?
AFD5F0B7-95C2-4AC1-9CF8-E96A4C02C2DD.jpeg
1AE32E55-246F-44E4-B38D-20D8D1AA5096.jpeg

Awan S

So if by doing artificial exchange rate, inflation comes down and translate into votes, Imran Khan should do it even when this move destroys economy of Pakistan? Are you stupid or what?
Yes, financial management in a way when it gives least impact to poor public is the way to go. In a poor country, we have to take care of millions below the poverty line. We are not in Europe where affordability is not a problem.

arifkarim

Yes, financial management
Having overvalued exchange rate is not financial management Khotay Patwari. It leads to massive devaluation and thus inflation later on. Slow and steady inflation is better than suddenly high inflation what Pakistan faced as the exchange rate was normalized after 2018
FFF3B9CD-1ACD-4EFA-ABE3-DC9309BE8BEF.jpeg

arifkarim

You don't understand finances therefore don't discuss it. Simply, all countries in the world control their currencies to their best use.
No, they control exchange rate to grow the economy / exports. In PMLN GOVT exchange rate manipulation brought down exports. You call this financial management Harami?
2C3546E1-1EBF-40C8-8683-EC56B216DFAF.png
B5F2C0D3-344E-45DC-8013-0EFC299ABD3C.jpeg
82C4D430-795C-4794-9C34-175018940D10.jpeg

arifkarim

From where they have stolen this?
From state bank of Pakistan
0DF40485-E08C-4C15-8FC3-01C4BFEB6F9B.png
6D179CB1-6A3E-4AEF-9B81-DE22340B9DFE.png
8EA6B595-78DC-42E2-A089-C25DCDEBDA9F.jpeg

Hate_Nooras

Again start with abuse? Why cannot you talk without abuse. Were you brought up in brothel? My friend please don't abuse.
Kaptan was a play boy and had an illegitimate girl, can he run a election with this qualification in any western country? everyone was corrupt in youth some financial other moral. Is illegitimate girl by Kupitaan ok for you? If yes, who is harami?
Because the staring point is your badniyaati. You tried to be their lawyer and then ran like a bitch when I showed what he said. If you have corruption Allegations on Kaptaan then get your haraamis to file a case( oh I forgot they did and got humiliated- remember Hanif Bakwasi). So fuck you immoral piece of POS.

Awan S

Because the staring point is your badniyaati. You tried to be their lawyer and then ran like a bitch when I showed what he said. If you have corruption Allegations on Kaptaan then get your haraamis to file a case( oh I forgot they did and got humiliated- remember Hanif Bakwasi). So fuck you immoral piece of POS.
My friend, I am not supporting anyone. If you prove that Khan's performance is better than PML(N); I am with Khan. How about that?

Hate_Nooras

My friend, I am not supporting anyone. If you prove that Khan's performance is better than PML(N); I am with Khan. How about that?
But you are. If Kaptaan is crook then hate with every fibre of your being, you owe it to your soul. The Sharifs are corrupt and have destroyed every institution they have ever touched and all because the haraamis love money and you support them. Look at your terrible attempt at defending them only to be destroyed by the dopey babloo.
Always fight criminals

Awan S

But you are. If Kaptaan is crook then hate with every fibre of your being, you owe it to your soul. The Sharifs are corrupt and have destroyed every institution they have ever touched and all because the haraamis love money and you support them. Look at your terrible attempt at defending them only to be destroyed by the dopey babloo.
Always fight criminals
It does not come down to individuals here, it is the matter of 22 cror population. If someone has performed better then he should be given a chance. We cannot prove anything that who is corrupt and who is not. I have said many times that Generals are more corrupt but we let them serve because they are defending the country well. This all narrow down to a point that can you do your job good or not?