انگریز نے جب 1849ء میں پنجاب پر قبضہ کر لیا

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was expecting better from you, since this the most lame and most asked question by people who defend hadith, thinking they will get a upper hand and AHA! So you do! So now tell me where in the Quran it says to pray 5 times, how many rakahs, which surahs etc etc, SEEEEE you DO NEED Hadith.

Well let me tell you. No I don't ascribe to the notion of the traditional 5 time prayer ritual, so no I don't perform your daily 5 time ritual prayer. Because there is no mention of it the Quran.

The Salah mentioned in the Quran is not your 5 times daily prayer.

FYI : Just a few years ago maybe 3 I used to believe in it and used to perform it regularly and even on my worst day got 2 to 3 prayers in. I'm in my late 40s so the bigger chunk of my life was spent being a traditional Muslim
It’s not your fault, Allah has made your mind this way. It’s mentioned in the Quran

taban

اسی طرح کی ایک اور کہانی مشہور ہے. جس میں انگلستان کے ایک دور دراز علاقے میں قائم ایک عمارت میں عیسائی اور یہودی نوجوانوں کو اس غرض سے اسلامی علوم کی تعلیم دی جاتی تھی کے یہ مختلف مسلم ممالک میں جا کر مسلمانوں کو گمراہ کریں گے

یہ نوجوان کہاں گئے آج تک معلوم نہیں ہو سکا
وہ سارے اس فورم پر آگئے ہیں

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It’s not your fault, Allah has made your mind this way. It’s mentioned in the Quran
Can you please give me all the details on how to perform Namaz as per the Quran?
I used to pray 5 times a day, but not anymore, and I have no issues if anyone performs Namaz 5 times a day.

NasNY

Can you please give me all the details on how to perform Namaz as per the Quran?
I used to pray 5 times a day, but not anymore, and I have no issues if anyone performs Namaz 5 times a day.
You are way smarter than me,
you have a choice to seek the answers or be satisfied with the way you are.

Pray 5 times, 1 time, once a week, once a year, or Not at all, or believe in Hadith or not
Choices are yours.

I am not here to save you, or to condemn you.
Live your life, let everyone live theirs.

Wake up Pak

You are way smarter than me,
you have a choice to seek the answers or be satisfied with the way you are.

Pray 5 times, 1 time, once a week, once a year, or Not at all, or believe in Hadith or not
Choices are yours.

I am not here to save you, or to condemn you.
Live your life, let everyone live theirs.
In reality, you have nothing to prove regarding your knowledge of Quranic Namaz details, which is why you are avoiding the question.

NasNY

In reality, you have nothing to prove regarding your knowledge of Quranic Namaz details, which is why you are avoiding the question.
Anyone that can spend time on Siasat.pk can search for their own answers.

I am humbly not intellectually competent to debate the intricacies of Spirituality, wisdom, knowledge, tafsir of the Quran.

My only concern is my life and my connection to Humanity and to Allah.
Live my life as simple as possible. 2 rules
1.Namaz Fasting Zakat Hajj. and
There is No God but Allah and Prophet Muhammed PBUH is his Final Messenger.

2.Do no Evil.

Wake up Pak

Anyone that can spend time on Siasat.pk can search for their own answers.

I am humbly not intellectually competent to debate the intricacies of Spirituality, wisdom, knowledge, tafsir of the Quran.

My only concern is my life and my connection to Humanity and to Allah.
Live my life as simple as possible. 2 rules
1.Namaz Fasting Zakat Hajj. and
There is No God but Allah and Prophet Muhammed PBUH is his Final Messenger.

2.Do no Evil.
After numerous discussions on this forum, nobody has yet been able to provide a simple answer about the details of Namaz. You are simply going around in circles.

Wake up Pak

Everyone knows you are not looking for Answers.
If i am Blind why ask directions from the blind.
For the last time, provide the details of how you perform Namaz according to the Quran, or accept that you do not have the answers, and have been following the religion blindly.

NasNY

For the last time, provide the details of how you perform Namaz according to the Quran, or accept that you do not have the answers, and have been following the religion blindly.
I accept, good luck with your search, i really hope you find what you are looking for.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It’s not your fault, Allah has made your mind this way.
And all praise be to him for opening up my eyes and mind before it was too late.

It’s mentioned in the Quran
No it isn't ( unless you can prove me wrong ) Just by insisting on it, doesn't make it so. Quran says about it self, it is a detailed book in clear language so it is made easy to understand. So it defies logic that Allah forgot to give details about something so important or if we are to believe your holy men and hadith, THE MOST IMPORTANT religious practice, so important that it is alleged that is the first thing you will be questioned about on the day of reckoning.

Yet Allah does not even mention on many times in a day this super important ritual suppose to take place. Even if we stretch it your holy men can only find mention of 3 times of the day.

How is this possible even ........... 🤔 ???

Brother is not about what I believe and what you believe, it's whether what we have been taught to believe since childhood is actually true or shall we just keep following it blindly like sheep, something that Allah greatly discourages in the Quran, There is no place in Allah's deen for blind following,

Then what's the difference between you and a Hindu, Christian etc etc who has also been told to follow the religion of his forefathers blindly, without question and without doubt. In their own minds and beliefs they are also on the right path.

NasNY

And all praise be to him for opening up my eyes and mind before it was too late.

No it isn't ( unless you can prove me wrong ) Just by insisting on it, doesn't make it so. Quran says about it self, it is a detailed book in clear language so it is made easy to understand. So it defies logic that Allah forgot to give details about something so important or if we are to believe your holy men and hadith, THE MOST IMPORTANT religious practice, so important that it is alleged that is the first thing you will be questioned about on the day of reckoning.

Yet Allah does not even mention on many times in a day this super important ritual suppose to take place. Even if we stretch it your holy men can only find mention of 3 times of the day.

How is this possible even ........... 🤔 ???

Brother is not about what I believe and what you believe, it's whether what we have been taught to believe since childhood is actually true or shall we just keep following it blindly like sheep, something that Allah greatly discourages in the Quran, There is no place in Allah's deen for blind following,

Then what's the difference between you and a Hindu, Christian etc etc who has also been told to follow the religion of his forefathers blindly, without question and without doubt. In their own minds and beliefs they are also on the right path.
وَمَن يَهْدِ ٱللَّهُ فَهُوَ ٱلْمُهْتَدِ ۖ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِهِۦ ۖ وَنَحْشُرُهُمْ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَـٰمَةِ عَلَىٰ وُجُوهِهِمْ عُمْيًۭا وَبُكْمًۭا وَصُمًّۭا ۖ مَّأْوَىٰهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ كُلَّمَا خَبَتْ زِدْنَـٰهُمْ سَعِيرًۭا ٩٧
Surah Isra, 97
Whoever Allah guides is truly guided. And whoever He leaves to stray, you will find no guardians for them besides Him. And We will drag them on their faces on the Day of Judgment—deaf, dumb, and blind. Hell will be their home. Whenever it dies down, We will flare it up for them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Whoever Allah guides is truly guided. And whoever He leaves to stray
So do you want to be from the ones who are guided or the ones who are astray?

If you want to be from the guided ones, then you have to believe in the book that was sent down to mankind for guidance. and that book alone as Allah commands.

NasNY

So do you want to be from the ones who are guided or the ones who are astray?

If you want to be from the guided ones, then you have to believe in the book that was sent down to mankind for guidance. and that book alone as Allah commands.
Didn't you just say, it is not mentioned in the Quran.

Read the Quran and then come back and argue.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Didn't you just say, it is not mentioned in the Quran.

Read the Quran and then come back and argue.
????? I am assuming you mean your 5 daily prayers, It is not and the ayah you quoted also does not mention anything about your 5 daily prayers.

taban

????? I am assuming you mean your 5 daily prayers, It is not and the ayah you quoted also does not mention anything about your 5 daily prayers.
تو تم کیا کہہ رہے ہو کہ قرآن میں کہیں بھی نماز کا حکم نہیں ہے یہ میں بحث کے لئے نہیں معلومات کے لئے پوچھ رہا ہوں