Israel votes to condemn China abuses against Uyghur Muslims

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

arifkarim

I am unable to subscribe to this idea of Chinese invasion into East Turkistan. East Turkistan was a self proclaimed regime which was made out of China in 1933 and survived less than five years after that.

Tibet, in its own accord is China's old region. Everyone knows from where the Buddhism started.

Though, on the other hand, when I hear the same hue and cry for the such regions like by TTP for PATA, Kurdistan in the regions of Turkey and Iraq and East Turkestan in China, I tend to wonder about the old state of Prussia and the lost state of Hyderabad & Deccan. Would they also have the same fate of support?
Tibetans and Uyghurs are as happy with Chinese occupation of their territories as Palestinians and Kashmiris are with Israelis and Indians

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
کینیڈا نے بھی ہاں میں ہاں ملائی ہو گی، جہاں یوریپین آبادکاروں کے ہاتھوں مارے گئے مقامی بچوں کی نامعلوم قبریں دریافت ہو رہی ہیں

جو ممالک چین کی مذمت کر رہے ہیں ان کے اپنے مفادات کی وجہ سے کر رہے ہیں. جو چپ بیٹھے ہیں وہ بھی مفادات کی وجہ سے خاموش ہیں
Canada, Israel, UK, Australia and New Zeeland have no independent foreign policy they just follow USA while Europe is independent of USA but due to cultural links in most cases they also follow USA

arifkarim

Thank you for concurring. Yes, US does not recognize WB and Gaza or any settlements there in by Israel, as lawfully Israel’s.
US says Israel needs some West Bank territory for the defense of its Eastern Frontier. That's why Israel never ended occupation of West Bank despite peace agreement in 1993

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
China's occupation of Uyghurs.
There is no occupation of Uyghurs, "Uyghurs" is not a country. I have actual family which is born and bred Chinese, there is no so called occupation or mistreatment of Muslims at large in China, so don't try to school me on China and Chinese Muslims. China is a dictatorship and makes a harsh example of trouble makers, go learn a bit of history about China and the Uyghur situation, getting tried of you bangin' on the same old drum in every thread. ? ? ? ? ?

In your blind love for Israel you are willing to drink any sort of western Kool Aid shoved down your throat. You've already been caught making up shit once before just today. You can try these old lame tactics with others, but I'm too old in this game to let you get one over me.

arifkarim

مکتی باہنی کے ہاتوں بنگالیوں کا قتل آج بھی ہو رہا ہے. کبھی مجاہدین افغان اور طالبان تھے آجکل کرد انسانی حقوق کے علمبرداروں کے اچھے جنگجو ہیں اسلئے ان کا خیال رکھا جاتا ہے
یعنی انسانی حقوق کا ڈرامہ صرف مفادات کی سیاست ہے اور ہر ملک اس میں ملوث ہے

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
US says Israel needs some West Bank territory for the defense of its Eastern Frontier. That's why Israel never ended occupation of West Bank despite peace agreement in 1993
One can read between the fine print as one deems suitable. The crux remains that US does not recognize WB and Gaza as Israeli territory.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tibetans and Uyghurs are as happy with Chinese occupation of their territories as Palestinians and Kashmiris are with Israelis and Indians
Nup, it all started in early 2000, when the "exiled Government of East Turkistan" was formed in United States...... ? ? ?

Kashmir and Palestine are different stories altogether.

By the way, we also have separatists for Pashtunistan and independant Baluchistan as well. Only this does not justify their cause.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
According to Israel it is Israel's territory
? ? ? ? ? ? Anything that starts with according to Israel, you know is just gonna be a load of crap.

According to Israel everything from the Mediterranean sea to the Euphrates is land that belongs to Israel!!!!!

arifkarim

Genocide is going on in WB and Gaza, neither recognized by US as Israel’s.
Imaginary genocide happening among Jew / Israeli haters
pals.jpg

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Canada, Israel, UK, Australia and New Zeeland have no independent foreign policy they just follow USA while Europe is independent of USA but due to cultural links in most cases they also follow USA
امریکی پالیسی
جہاں فائدہ ہو
خود انسانی حقوق پامال کرو
انسانی حقوق پامال کرنے والے کی حمایت کرو
انسانی حقوق کو مخالف کے خلاف استعمال کرو​