Sharia punishments are the best to deter all sorts of crimes.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have never seen you answer to that and I’ve been watching this forum for over a decade. You can cop out if you want to because I have not even seen top Islamic scholars be able to answer this.
This is not the only forum I visit. And I'm sure you haven't read all 1000s of my posts

Mulhid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is not the only forum I visit. And I'm sure you haven't read all 1000s of my posts

I am pretty sure I have read all of them where you were asked this exact question and you had no answer to that’s why I asked you this specifically to see if you have an answer now.

You always discredit Dan Gibson’s findings without any explanation.

Anyway I have searched online to see what Muslims have to answer to this and they only have bhondi answers like they didn’t know how to make directions accurate. If this was the case then Qibla a would be pointing in random locations in a general directions why are all pointing at Petra.

Mulhid

Where is the evidence for legalized enslavement of man or woman in Islam?

Read the Quran. It’s very clear that it allows slavery and the rights of slaves and rights of masters over them. And how you can have sex with slave girls even if you are not married to them. And how you can abuse civilian prisoners of war and rape them as if they are your property.

Quran is not a 20 volume book that you miss things like this it shows that you people never read your own books.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a pathetic mulhid to discuss the Quranic verses.
This is what happens when you have no knowledge or understanding of the verses without its proper meanings or the context.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Then why don’t you bother reading it?

You wouldn’t need to show your ignorance of the Quran by asking basic questions like sexual slavery. Everyone who has bothered reading Quran knows that it allows sex slaves and rape of sex slaves.
oh yea.. Quote the verse. I am restraining myself to roast you. But you are not someone who is important. So I don't care much.

THe problem with guys like you is that you think you are entitled. Guess what, you are entitled to nothing.

Death is the only reality of this world, and Allah has promised excruciating pain for those who ridicule his verses.

LOL @ referring to the scum who has no views - harris sultan. I pretty much got where you are coming from. I will post Engineer Ali Mirza in reference to his puny clips.

Mulhid

oh yea.. Quote the verse. I am restraining myself to roast you. But you are not someone who is important. So I don't care much.

THe problem with guys like you is that you think you are entitled. Guess what, you are entitled to nothing.

Death is the only reality of this world, and Allah has promised excruciating pain for those who ridicule his verses.

LOL @ referring to the scum who has no views - harris sultan. I pretty much got where you are coming from. I will post Engineer Ali Mirza in reference to his puny clips.

Forget Harris Sultan you will never be able to answer to him and your Engineer is too scared to face him in debate. Just listen to discussion between Mubashir Luqman and the movli.

First you Muslim’s decide amongst each other how to translate the Quran then come and speak to Mulhids. The molvi in that video clearly saying Quran allows to keep slaves and to have sex with them even if you are not married to them.

Mubashir Luqman was in shock just like you are because none of you have bothered reading Quran or Tafsir.

Mulhid

oh yea.. Quote the verse.

Quran:

33:50 "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

4:24 And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands

23:5-6 And they who guard their private part, except with their wives or those ˹bondwomen˺ in their possession, for then they are free from blame,

70:30 And those who guard their private parts, Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed -

Tafsir Jalalayn:
33:50:
O Prophet! Indeed We have made lawful for you your wives whom you have given their dowries and what your right hand owns of those whom God has given you as spoils of war from the disbelievers whom you have taken captive such as Safiyya and Juwayriyya and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you as opposed to those who did not emigrate and any believing woman if she gift herself in marriage to the Prophet and if the Prophet desire to take her in marriage and ask for her hand in marriage without paying her a dowry

Here Jalalayn commentary is saying Prophet Muhammad himself engage in slavery, rape and abuse of female prisoners of war such as Juwayriyya and Safiyya which is exactly what ISIS did to Yazidi women.

The second highlighted part shows a special discount only for Prophet of Allah to have sex with any woman who offers herself to him and he doesnt need to pay her dowry. Is he sent to Earth to spread message of Allah or to have sex with as many women as he can with special discounts not offered to anyone else??

4:24:
And forbidden to you are wedded women those with spouses that you should marry them before they have left their spouses be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own of captured slave girls whom you may have sexual intercourse with even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy after the completion of one menstrual cycle; this is what God has prescribed for you kitāba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun.

Here it is saying that you can do rape with slave girls even if that girl is married to another man.

23:5-6:
and who guard their private parts against what is unlawful - except from their spouses that is to their spouses and what slaves their right hands possess that is concubines for then they are not blameworthy in having sexual intercourse with them.

Here it talks about not only sex with slave girls but also concubines which means laundiyan.

Is this a religion or a cult of sexually charged rapists and devil worshippers??

Imagine the horror and terror as those captured women are being forcefully raped inside tents and outside tents by Sahabas of RasoolAllah while the bodies of their fathers and brothers lay scattered near by. SubhaanAllah.

Any person who calls this as a mercy or blessing for mankind should go drown themselves in nearby sewers.

Last edited:

Taalib-e-Haq

Voter (50+ posts)
Read the Quran. It’s very clear that it allows slavery and the rights of slaves and rights of masters over them. And how you can have sex with slave girls even if you are not married to them. And how you can abuse civilian prisoners of war and rape them as if they are your property.

Quran is not a 20 volume book that you miss things like this it shows that you people never read your own books.

Brother I am a Hafiz who knows what the words mean without the need for opening translation. My teachers were Arab scholars, not desi mullas that you have had access to.

You are making a false statement about the Quran. You have not answered my question.

You have to provide the reference or evidence to backup your claim. The way you ask for evidence for god.

Mulhid

You have to provide the reference or evidence to backup your claim

What kind of Hafiz are you that you dont know the things that are in your own books. Now you want Mulhids to teach you what is and is not in the Quran?

Quran:

33:50 "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

4:24 And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands

23:5-6 And they who guard their private part, except with their wives or those ˹bondwomen˺ in their possession, for then they are free from blame,

70:30 And those who guard their private parts, Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed -

Tafsir Jalalayn:
O Prophet! Indeed We have made lawful for you your wives whom you have given their dowries and what your right hand owns of those whom God has given you as spoils of war from the disbelievers whom you have taken captive such as Safiyya and Juwayriyya and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you as opposed to those who did not emigrate and any believing woman if she gift herself in marriage to the Prophet and if the Prophet desire to take her in marriage and ask for her hand in marriage without paying her a dowry

Here Jalalayn commentary is saying Prophet Muhammad himself engage in slavery, rape and abuse of female prisoners of war such as Juwayriyya and Safiyya which is exactly what ISIS did to Yazidi women.

The second highlighted part shows a special discount only for Prophet of Allah to have sex with any woman who offers herself to him and he doesnt need to pay her dowry. Is he sent to Earth to spread message of Allah or to have sex with as many women as he can with special discounts not offered to anyone else??

And forbidden to you are wedded women those with spouses that you should marry them before they have left their spouses be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own of captured slave girls whom you may have sexual intercourse with even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy after the completion of one menstrual cycle; this is what God has prescribed for you kitāba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun.

Here it is saying that you can do rape with slave girls even if that girl is married to another man.

and who guard their private parts against what is unlawful - except from their spouses that is to their spouses and what slaves their right hands possess that is concubines for then they are not blameworthy in having sexual intercourse with them.

Here it talks about not only sex with slave girls but also concubines which means laundiyan.

Is this a religion or a cult of sexually charged rapists and devil worshippers??

Imagine the horror and terror as those captured women are being forcefully raped inside tents and outside tents by Sahabas of RasoolAllah while the bodies of their fathers and brothers lay scattered near by. SubhaanAllah.

Any person who calls this as a mercy or blessing for mankind should go drown themselves in nearby sewers.

Mulhid

What a pathetic mulhid to discuss the Quranic verses.
This is what happens when you have no knowledge or understanding of the verses without its proper meanings or the context.

I posted quran verses in proper context with relavent tafsirs of Jalalayn. It seems like you Desi Momins have zero knowledge of Quran and Islam thats why you get confused when you see Taliban and ISIS do the things that they do. You have been lied to all your life just open your eyes and read the Quran yourself if you dont believe me.

Wake up Pak

I posted quran verses in proper context with relavent tafsirs of Jalalayn. It seems like you Desi Momins have zero knowledge of Quran and Islam thats why you get confused when you see Taliban and ISIS do the things that they do. You have been lied to all your life just open your eyes and read the Quran yourself if you dont believe me.
Oh really? what verses did you post?
Besides a mulhid can not be taken seriously.

Mulhid

Besides a mulhid can not be taken seriously.

Don't be a bigot. I have been respectful in my replies you can also behave and debate in a civilized manner.

Oh really? what verses did you post?

3rd time I am reposting this on the same page

Quran:

Tafsir Jalalayn:

Wake up Pak

Don't be a bigot. I have been respectful in my replies you can also behave and debate in a civilized manner.

3rd time I am reposting this on the same page

Quran:

Tafsir Jalalayn:

As i said before a mulhid or a mullah will not understand the importance of the root words and the context of the verse.
Here is a video for your senses.
Now you can make it whatever you wants to, it wont bother me at all.

Mulhid

As i said before a mulhid or a mullah will not understand the importance of the root words and the context of the verse.

I didnt quote you Mullah I quoted you verified translation that is used all over the world and tafsir authentic scholars from Abbasid period.

And your best defense is a youtube video by a Gora living in the West that despite his mistranslations and misrepresentations doesnt disagree with what I am saying that slavery is allowed in Islam. I rest my case.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

I didnt quote you Mullah I quoted you verified translation that is used all over the world and tafsir authentic scholars from Abbasid period. And your best defense is a youtube video. I rest my case.
I knew that you won't stand a chance as it hurts your inflated ego against Muslims.

Mulhid

I knew that you won't stand a chance as it hurts your inflated ego against Muslims.

Dude I dont know if you are trying to fool me or yourself or the people reading this.

But why do you think I would listen to a 21st century Gora on how to translate the Quran over Arabs from time of Muhammad who were close to Muhammad and understood the Quran and the Classic Arabic language of their time?

You might find that youtube video convincing because of your confirmation bias, because he might be saying things that you want to here regardless of how unauthentic and unverified the source is.

But 99% of Muslims follow the translations and tafsirs that I quoted. They are not going to consult this random dude on youtube with bogus made up translations. Every otherday some gets fed of things at home and makes his own translation and interpretation of Quran. Thats why we have international verified translations so there is no confusion.

Wake up Pak

Dude I dont know if you are trying to fool me or yourself or the people reading this.

But why do you think I would listen to a 21st century Gora on how to translate the Quran over Arabs from time of Muhammad who were close to Muhammad and understood the Quran and the Classic Arabic language of their time?

You might find that youtube video convincing because of your confirmation bias, because he might be saying things that you want to here regardless of how unauthentic and unverified the source is.

But 99% of Muslims follow the translations and tafsirs that I quoted. They are not going to consult this random dude on youtube with bogus made up translations. Every otherday some gets fed of things at home and makes his own translation and interpretation of Quran. Thats why we have international verified translations so there is no confusion.
As i said before it is beyond your comprehension to understand the root words and the context of the verses.
You can follow whoever suits your agenda but the facts won't change.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For the Nth time what is exactly everybody working on??? How about instead of just talking about it, show us something for a change?
200w.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Honest to god for a minute I thought you were Harris Sultan, your ID and the way you debate, points raised, going in circles over the same thing over and over again, stubborn and arrogant. I even wanted to ask you a few times if you were.

Either you are him or highly influenced by him