Who is Farrah Khan

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It was against IK public stance. Local development funds not even spend via elected MPAs and MNAs.
Farah khan was not elected representative and has no right to influence where funds had to be spend.

I stand by my words. The tweet just says that she got things done in a particular Area. It doesn't say that the funds were spent via Farah Khan. Unless you can prove that Imran Khan gave briefcases to Farah Khan and she then went to those areas and spent the funds by her own hand, you are no better than other propagandists.

Pak1stani

I stand by my words. The tweet just says that she got things done in a particular Area. It doesn't say that the funds were spent via Farah Khan. Unless you can prove that Imran Khan gave briefcases to Farah Khan and she then went to those areas and spent the funds by her own hand, you are no better than other propagandists.

You will agree with me that IK was against giving development funds to MPAs, instead development funds need to be spend via local government. Farah or anyone else should have no role in influencing where development funds should be spend, just because she is a friend of IK wife.
For same reasons I hate other parties

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1070524_8113186_farah_updates.jpg

سابق وزیر اعظم عمران خان کی اہلیہ اور خاتون اول بشریٰ خان کی دوست فرح خان کے مہنگے اور لگژری بیگ اور جوتوں کی قیمتوں کے سوشل میڈیا پر خوب تذکرے ہیں۔
ٹوئٹر پر فہد مروت نامی ایک صارف نے فرح خان کی زرد لباس میں تصویر شیئر کی جس میں انہیں ایک جہاز میں سوار دیکھا جاسکتا ہے۔

صارف نے تصویر شیئر کرتے ہوئے دعویٰ کیا کہ فرح خان کی سیٹ کے ساتھ رکھے جامنی بیگ کی قیمت 90 ہزار ڈالرز ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1511121884292816897 اس ٹوئٹ کے سامنے آنے کی دیر تھی کہ بس صارفین نے بیگ کی خصوصیات پر روشنی ڈالنا شروع کی، بات جو بیگ سے شروع ہوئی تھی پھر وہ زرد برانڈڈ جوتوں تک بھی جا پہنچی۔
پہلے فرح خان کے بیگ کی بات کرلیتے ہیں جو ’ہرمس‘ برانڈ کا ہے، یہ برانڈ فرانس میں بیگ تیار کرتا ہے جو عموماً اپنے بیگوں میں شتر مرغ اور مگر مچھ کا چمڑہ استعمال کرنے کی وجہ سے مشہور ہیں۔

ویب سائٹ پر اس بیگ کی قیمت 82 ہزار پانچ سو ڈالر درج ہے۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1511202337448243200 کہا جارہا ہے کہ یہ ایک برکن بیگ ہے جو صرف 20 یا 30 بیگ مجموعی طور پر بنائے جاتے ہیں، کچھ میں مگرمچھ کی کھال بھی استعمال کی جاتی ہے۔ برکنز ایک نایاب بیگ ہے اور لگژری برانڈڈ چیزیں استعمال کرنے والوں کی پہلی پسند ہیں۔

بیگ پر تبصرے کرنے والوں کی توجہ ایک صارف نے فوراً ہی فرح خان کے جوتوں کی جانب موڑ دی، جو تقریباً ایک لاکھ روپے کے ہیں۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1511127221431382018
فرح خان کے پیلے جوتے بھی اسی برانڈ کے ہیں، جن کی قیمت 875 امریکی ڈالر ہے۔

امریکی ڈالر کو پاکستانی کرنسی میں تبدیل کیا جائے تو یہ رقم 1لاکھ 62 ہزار 762 روپے بنتی ہے۔
Geo nam he Kafi ha

Sn Sunny

محترمہ اس کے کپڑے تو چار سو پونڈ کے ٹیکس دینے والے گھر میں رہنے والیوں کے نہیں ہیں ۔

یعنی آپ بھی ? ! ؟​
Kye Jang news pr yakeen kiya ja skta

miafridi

You will agree with me that IK was against giving development funds to MPAs, instead development funds need to be spend via local government. Farah or anyone else should have no role in influencing where development funds should be spend, just because she is a friend of IK wife.

I clarified my stance twice for you. Here is the third time. Every Pakistani has the right to ask/request the PM/CM to address some issue. And every Pakistani uses their own approach to convey the word, some through Citizen portal, others through Twitter or Facebook, while some through direct call/contact to PM IK. As long as those requests are of genuine public concern and PM is addressing them via relevant department and not through personal account of the petitioner/friend, it should be fine.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And you entire stance is based on a tweet by a patwari ass kisser? You should re-examine your intelligence level.

ahameed

واقعی میں مریم کا اعمال نامہ اپنی جیب میں لیے پھرتا ہوں کہ کل تم جیسے لوگ مجھ سے اسکے اعمال پر سوال کرو گے ۔ میری کس پوسٹ سے تم نے تاثر لیا ہے کہ میں اس کی کرپشن کا دفاع کرتا ہوں ؟۔ ھاں یہ البتہ ضرور ہے کہ جو بدمعاشی ،فحاشی اور گندی زبان اور لہجہ تم ناعاقبت اندیش اس کے بارے میں استعمال کرتے ہو ، میں اسکی پر زور مذمت کرتا ہوں ۔​
یہی تو فرق ھے جناب آپ مریم کے اعمال نامے پر بات نہیں کرنا چاہتے لیکن اپنے سیاسی مخالفین کے نامہ اعمال پر کرنا چاہتے ہیں

میں نے کبھی مریم کی ذات پر بات نئیں کی صرف اس پر کرپشن کے بلیک وائٹ کیسز پر ہی بات کی ھے لیکن مریم خود عمران خان کی ذاتیات پر حملہ کرتی ھے جیسا کہ سیتا وائٹ کیس ے اس لئے کچھ لوگ غصہ کر جاتے ہیں

Siberite

یہی تو فرق ھے جناب آپ مریم کے اعمال نامے پر بات نہیں کرنا چاہتے لیکن اپنے سیاسی مخالفین کے نامہ اعمال پر کرنا چاہتے ہیں

میں نے کبھی مریم کی ذات پر بات نئیں کی صرف اس پر کرپشن کے بلیک وائٹ کیسز پر ہی بات کی ھے لیکن مریم خود عمران خان کی ذاتیات پر حملہ کرتی ھے جیسا کہ سیتا وائٹ کیس ے اس لئے کچھ لوگ غصہ کر جاتے ہیں
مریم نے جو کچھ ذاتی حیثیت میں کیا اس کے اعمال نامے کا فیصلہ تو اللہ نے کرنا ہے ۔ اگر اس نے کوئ پبلک عہدہ رکھا ہوتا تو اور اس عہدے میں کوئ غبن کیا ہوتا تو ضرور بات کرتا ۔ تاھم مجھے اس کی ذات پر بغیر کسی شواھد تہمت لگانے کی نہ میرا مذھب اجازت دیتا ہے نہ ضمیر ۔

جس طرح مریم پہ تم لوگ پوسٹ بناتے ہو اور بغیر ثبوت کے فاحشانہ گفتگو کرتے ہو ، اتنا تو کسی نے عمران اور سیتا وائٹ کے حقیقی تعلقات پر نہیں لکھا ۔ لیکن یہ سب ثانوی باتیں ہیں ۔ میں نے اپنی پوسٹ میں فرح کے حوالے تم لوگوں کی جھوٹی تبدیلی کی طرف اشارہ کیا تھا ۔ تمہیں مریم کا ذکر کرنا پڑا حالانکہ نقطہ تو یہ تھا کہ وہ لوگ تو تمہارے بقول یہ کام کرتے تھے ، لیکن تم لوگ تو تبدیل شدہ لوگ ہو ، تم نے اتنی بڑی تبدیلی کیسے ھڑپ کرلی ۔​

Hate_Nooras

Yep, IK taught how to get away and run to the foreign country without be accountable. Gen Asim Bajwa was allowed to fled the country with all his wealth. NS was allowed to leave the country with full approval of IK and his Cabinet . Zulfi Bukhari was allowed to leave . Shehzad Akber was allowed to leave after spending bundles of Government treasury on cases he could never convict anyone . Farah is allowed to leave . I remember Noor Khan appealed to IK to put all on ECL . He refused and let them all settle outside after getting tons in corruption during his own 4 years of rule.

This is just a first drop of rain . Wait till it starts to pour... And that is why he is running from post to pole to stay in power till the last minute .
Zulfi is in PK and so is Shazad Akbar. Nanis media cell arent telling you the truth son.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Who is Farrah Khan?

Her Name was mentioned by Imran Khan in interview out of blue.

I am not saying if she did any corruption, but was she involved in anyway in Punjab Govt. business? If yes then In what capacity?
it is part of the defamation package by Noon, they will now target IK and Co including first lady for anything and all, to make it seem like that there was corruption. It is the same with Buzdar, no corruption was ever exposed, The same about BRT Peshawar. Yes, there is many discrepancies and small level corruption but it is media that takes a thousand rupee corruption and compares it with a few billion rupees and says ..see there are corrupt people on both side.
Remember N propaganda about IK using a fucking helicopter!!! They wanted him to bike to Bani gala while even the lunches of Nawaz and Shahbaz were flown in by choppers.