Why PTI Will Loose Today

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Make all those things better by 5% and Punjab might vote for you.

Last edited:

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
this report covers PTI's period, then previous one was only covering ANP/PP period!
there is overall 15% improvement in KPK and about 4% decline in Punjab!

Sorry that's not true. As I said, I look at statistics from a neutral POV, not as a political activist.

PMLN would like to cite 7% improvement in school infrastructure compared to 2% in KPK thats the second part of the same report, and paint it all over as it's own success. And similarly you being PTI would like to diminish their success and call everything in the report that doesnt match your claims as noise/wrong data etc. However, I have put attempted to put things in perspective and give credit where it's due.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
overall performance!

sorry that's not true. As i said, i look at statistics from a neutral pov, not as a political activist.

Pmln would like to cite 7% improvement in school infrastructure compared to 2% in kpk thats the second part of the same report, and paint it all over as it's own success. And similarly you being pti would like to diminish their success and call everything in the report that doesnt match your claims as noise/wrong data etc. However, i have put attempted to put things in perspective and give credit where it's due.

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
overall performance!

Read the report again my friend. And the full version. It has two distinct and exclusive studies:

1) education outcome 2) school infrastructure :).

PMLN did better on second, PTI on first.

Also Read the part 'About the rankings'