No discussion on blood money, says Salmaan Taseer's family

hairatkada

Banned
No need to be sorry brother. All the time Military personal are court martialed and given death sentence.

Can you name few? by the war qadri was on duty and wearing uniform when this happened. Raymond davis was also pardoned when pakistan army found out that he was on duty and a CIA man.

Cyclops

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salman Taseer's Family refused to accept blood money from Mumtaz Qadri and Gang

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...93779336.43751.100003264392888&type=1&theater

11013422_771338636318276_4525449680645436140_n.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My question is agar Qadri itna hi ( according to some ) "Aashiq-e-rasool" bante ho ke ik insaan ko qatil kerdiya to fir mout se itna daar kyun, Qadri to ko khushi khushi "shahadat" qabool ker lene chaiye.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a glaring case of the hypocrisy within us. We claim the love of our Holy Prophet PBUH and vow to sacrifice our lives for his honour, or for that matter profess Jihad and shahadat like dishing out peanuts, but when time comes to prove it, we chicken out. Those on the 'Jihad' front or suicide bombers, are mostly orphans or street boys caught and brainwashed to do such extreme acts. No son of a religious scholar or a moulvi has ever been recruited as a suicide bomber. Is shahadat only meant for the poor and the destitute? Why is it that those who preach shahadat are themselves the most scared of it. In this case, I for one fully believe that the soul of our Holy Prophet PBUH would never endorse the pardon of a guard killing a person whom he was payed for and trusted upon to guard. This is cowardice and betrayal of the highest order and unpardonable by any standard of ethics. Therefore, public hanging at the site of his crime should be the least punishment meted out to this criminal.

Last edited:

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It doesnt matter who you insult. The main thing is, one doesnt insult a Law based in the Quran without have adequate knowledge. Thats the main argument.

Its better we leave Baba BUlley shah RA out of this, because if we start following the true message of Baba Bulley shah Ra then Pakistan will become a Heaven on earth. So he has nothing to do with this topic so lets leave him out.

You need to decide on ONE Statement and not swerve back and forth from the topic, Salman Taseer, according to you "supports Blasphemy" which is a Law created by Zia ul Haq, but he calls it a Black Law ??..

Why such contradiction ?

If no muslim can ever do blasphemy then why is there a law for it ??..I can understand that certain elements can misuse this, but its wrong to say that Muslims cant commit blasphemy !...More than 50 % of the convicts are muslim !

YYou can post as many vidoes as you like, I have Alhamdolillah seen most of them. The matter is infront of everyone.

There is nothing wrong with insulting Ulema of Pakistan who very openly insult each other. Kill each other, attack each other.

This is not an issue of liberal class or second class or third class. I don't know what you call liberal and what do you mean by it. As per my definition, liberalism in Pakistan is defined by Baba Bhullay Shah teachings.
You don't become liberal by wearing jeans, insulting Mullah's, drinking scotch, you have to believe in equality of all men and love for all. So most Pakistani liberals are not real liberals, they are just westerners.
Salman Taseer himself said live in an interview, he does not support blasphemy but is against the law Zia made with Ulema and Parliament. He said "koi Musalman soch bhi nahi sakta ke islam ya hazoor ke shaan mein gustakhi karay (not exact words)" So there is no question of what he implied, he spelled it out clearly in a live tv interview. If you have doubt, I can post link.

Last edited:

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not equating ANYTHING to the Quran. What I'm saying is that do you support this statement of Salman Taseer "That Laws derived from the Quran are a Black Law" ...And please answer in a yes or no...without going into lame explanations !

Putting inverted commas on a lie doesn't make it a fact. You keep harping on about Salman Taseer saying Law derived from Quraan are black laws and ask us to reply if we agree with this statement or not. The basic insinuation that you make & state as fact is that Blasphemy law is law of Quraan & I ask you to prove it from a Ayah of the Holy Quraan.