Should alcohol be legalised?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I find you as a sane voice on this forum, but a referendum would fail where TLP terrorists have such a high vote bank. Zia has butt fucked our culture, art ,poetry drama by introducing his own brand of Islam
Zia truly fucked us, of that there is no doubt but we need to move forward. TLP is just a product of Zia's mullah culture, we can't let them dominate our free will, attitudes and mindsets forever.

Education is the key. 30years of Mullah and moulvi-ism is just not going to disappear overnight. It's going to be a long hard and drawn out battle. I'm guessing at the very least 15 to 20 years.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Zia truly fucked us, of that there is no doubt but we need to move forward. TLP is just a product of Zia's mullah culture, we can't let them dominate our free will, attitudes and mindsets forever.

Education is the key. 30years of Mullah and moulvi-ism is just not going to disappear overnight. It's going to be a long hard and drawn out battle. I'm guessing at the very least 15 to 20 years.
I think we are getting from bad to worse on a daily basis. Agree Zia should be posthumously hanged

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I think we are getting from bad to worse on a daily basis. Agree Zia should be posthumously hanged
Sitting from the outside looking in, I disagree, there are now a whole lot more people who are lets say "woke" now there were 10 or 15 years ago to this and this number is steadily increasing

Two things are happening in rapid succession now.

1. The kids who are surrounded by regular ultra moulvism of society but have received a decent education are starting to leave the fold of Islam because their rational and critical thinking and worldview does not gel with the archaic, brutal and mostly senseless version of Islam that the moulvis preach.

2. The one I believe you and me belong to category, we have decided to ditch moulvi Islam and go back to the original source of Islam and on a journey to discover the actual and real Islam as it was revealed to our Prophet s.a.w cutting out all the middlemen from in between.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And when most of our parliamentarian drink alcohol isn't it hypocrisy that its not legal? Ali Amin our Sharjeel boys yeh alcohol legal kero. Also, IK loved hanging out in clubs on Mayfair, what is our fault? Can't we have fun?
and generally have a good time.
These and a couple of other statements in this thread leads me to believe that you are also suffering from something most Brits do too. And that is good times = Alcohol. Their definition of a good time translates into having a good time and if under 30 usually means getting so pissed that they wake up not remembering what happened last night.

I spent a lifetime working in the hospitality and tourism industry and you can't even begin to imagine the amount of Alcohol I've been surrounded by or had access to, and 90% of the times totally free of cost. But I never thought having a drink equated to having a good time. In fact it became somewhat of a challenge between friends and colleagues to get this guy to drink.

I've partied and have partied hard but never drank. There was one complete year in my life that literally every night and I do mean every night for an entire year I was at the club, first one in and last one out still never even had a single drink.

Point I'm trying to convey is you can have a good time, party and still not drink.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
These and a couple of other statements in this thread leads me to believe that you are also suffering from something most Brits do too. And that is good times = Alcohol. Their definition of a good time translates into having a good time and if under 30 usually means getting so pissed that they wake up not remembering what happened last night.

I spent a lifetime working in the hospitality and tourism industry and you can't even begin to imagine the amount of Alcohol I've been surrounded by or had access to, and 90% of the times totally free of cost. But I never thought having a drink equated to having a good time. In fact it became somewhat of a challenge between friends and colleagues to get this guy to drink.

I've partied and have partied hard but never drank. There was one complete year in my life that literally every night and I do mean every night for an entire year I was at the club, first one in and last one out still never even had a single drink.

Point I'm trying to convey is you can have a good time, party and still not drink.
You had the facility of a club, we here are being deprived of any form of entertainment whatsoever. Even hookah is banned, they are turning us into one frustrated lot. You had the option to drink or not drink right, I would want that luxury to decide for myself and not someone else. Also, I like my red wine with steak.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You had the facility of a club, we here are being deprived of any form of entertainment whatsoever.
That is very true, other than going and hogging on butt or charsi kardai there is absolutely 0 entertainment for the youth and even young families. And that is not at all healthy to say the least, specially for a population that consists mostly of youth.

But I still don't think that should justify sitting at home and getting pissed instead. One could engage in some sort of other activity to keep a person engaged and entertained.

Also, I like my red wine with steak.
i tried a sip of red wine once and it was absolutely ?????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You had the facility of a club, we here are being deprived of any form of entertainment whatsoever. Even hookah is banned, they are turning us into one frustrated lot. You had the option to drink or not drink right, I would want that luxury to decide for myself and not someone else. Also, I like my red wine with steak.
This is why you lot can't have good things! ? ? ? ? ? ?

Tum club ki baathain kerte ho.Yahan to kar kursi per moulvi bheta huwa hai

Tum kitnay moulvi chup karao gay
har ghar se moulvi bolay ga!

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
This is why you lot can't have good things! ? ? ? ? ??

Tum club ki baathain kerte ho.Yahan to kar kursi per moulvi bheta huwa hai

Tum kitnay moulvi chup karao gay
har ghar se moulvi bolay ga!
Yesterday I saw a twitter meme where the guy had two pictures of Alizeh Shah. One showing her expression when she takes a 5 inch and the other when she takes a 7 inch. I clicked on his profile and it said the person was a staunch Muslim and studied Islam

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yesterday I saw a twitter meme where the guy had two pictures of Alizeh Shah. One showing her expression when she takes a 5 inch and the other when she takes a 7 inch. I clicked on his profile and it said the person was a staunch Muslim and studied Islam
Yeah hypocrisy is our national trait. Islam has been relegated to dogmatic practices and rituals only in Pakistan once you perform your daily rituals and look "islamic" that's all that matters.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My leader is IK, fuck Nawaz lohar. Also, its not about my frustration. Did you see what the TLP mullahs did? Look at the countries situation, nobody is that jaahil
Shame on you idiot
Do U think junaid BEYmurawat will be ashamed ???
if he can ask that sort of question ,, it’s enough evidence that he has no morals, no background or proper upbringing,,,
So let’s be ashamed even replying to Bey Murawat

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think we are getting from bad to worse on a daily basis.
نام کے مسلمان تو آج کروڑوںمیں ہیں جی۔۔۔

جانی، جانی، جانی..... کسی مسلمان بھائی کے ایمان پر شک کرنا کسی بھی انسان کا استحقاق نہیں ہے . یہ الله اور اس کے بندے کا معاملہ ہے
چل شاباش جلدی سے اٹھ جا، وضو کر اور دو رکعت نفل پڑھ کر الله سے اپنے کہے پر ندامت کا اظہار اور کبھی دوبارہ نہ کہنے کا عہد کرو
الله کو اگر یہی ادا پسند آ گئی تو کیا معلوم اسی پر مغفرت ہو جائے

یہ نصیحت میں ہمارے آپسی تعلقات کی بنا پر کر رہا ہوں کیونکہ میں اپنے دوست جانی کا ہر حال میں اچھا چاہتا ہوں

ایک بات اور عرض کر دوں کہ ہمارا بھائی جنید مروت آج کل الله کی جانب سے زندگی کے مشکل ترین امتحان سے گزر رہا ہے . میری اپنے رب سے دست بدستہ دلی دعا ہے کہ الله اسے اس امتحان میں سرخرو کرے
الله ہمہ آمین یا رب العلمین​

Shazi ji

we r not sure if the trd starter even believe in Quran o sunnah... its better not to wst time on such makhlooq
what is the relevance with his comments??? we are not here for useless arguments...

Murad Saeed is jokes. Kesi aam aajiz mazdoor ko he minister bana lete us ki jaga, like the taylor and the other poor people they showed in the adds. Would have been better then the troika of Murad Saeed, Ali Muhammad Khan and Sheryar Afridi. I find these three people useless, and a liability for PTI.

From ur language it looks like u r educated person and ur parents are commendable on ur upbringing.
This Junaid بے مروت shd be banned by the admin for starting such idiotic thread

Shazi ji

Everyone drinks who want to drink. But you love to be a moral police moron.
Dear Junaid بے مروت if everyone drinks , does it make it right

if you go to India wd you start drinking COW PISS there ,,,,, perhaps you already do ( twice a day I think)
Yeah hypocrisy is our national trait. Islam has been relegated to dogmatic practices and rituals only in Pakistan once you perform your daily rituals and look "islamic" that's all that matters.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

if you go to India wd you start drinking COW PISS there ,,,,, perhaps you already do ( twice a day I think)
Abhay O chootiya aurat, how many times I've told you NOT to quote me for your jahil bakwas!

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)

Jaahil insan you are right but the millions and millions living in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Morocco, Indonesia, Malaysia etc and other Muslim countries are wrong.