Look: Hanukkah celebrations at Dubai’s Burj Khalifa

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
shu
What is this nonsense? Nature has also made Gorilla and Chimpanzee stronger than man does it mean they should have more rights than men? What does physical strength have to do with rights? Ronda Rousey can rip your arms out and beat you with them does it mean she gets more rights than you?

Creator of 400 billion galaxies wouldn't make generalizations about women that they are less tolerant and weaker so therefore they should get less rights. It points more to the fact that this book was most probably written by ignorant and misogynist desert people.
Shut up you bastard now you are crossing your limits arguments doesn't means you can say anything about our religion and our holy Book i was answering you calmly and with logical facts but now you have crossed your limited by saying this rubbish

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
admins where are you??????? why you are allowing these type bastard to allow comments on our religion cant you see his comments??????????

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
arguments doesn't means you can say anything about our religion and our holy Book

What I have said is also a fact. Just because someone is stronger doesn't make them superior or give them more rights.

There are men that are stronger than women and there are women who are stronger than men, doesn't mean they should be given selective treatment or rights and doesn't mean one is superior to the other.

So if someone has a disability or downs syndrome or is elderly does it mean they should get fewer rights because they are weaker?

When you read a book it tells you about the knowledge and personality of the author, and when I read these things that it gives me the impression that the writer did not understand basic logic and was misogynist.

Vitamin_C

admins where are you??????? why you are allowing these type bastard to allow comments on our religion cant you see his comments??????????

For the same reasons they allow hypocrites like you to comment on Qadianis, Jews and Hindus. Its a discussion forum where people who hold different beliefs discuss their points of view.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
According to your own scholars over 24% of Muslim youth is leaving Islam.

I have studied Islam for over 10 years, after Quran, I scraped through Bukhari, Tabari, Ibn Kathir and even non-Islamic historic sources, and probably have much more knowledge than you on this topic so I hope you are guided to the right path.

My first eye opener was when I read Surah Kahf, I had doubts before that but when I read Tabari's tafsir and background information and reference from Ibn Khathir about the story behind this verse I had no doubt left in my mind that Islam is a fraud. Everything else I did out of curiosity to see the extent of the fraud and everything started to make sense. Now there is zero confusion in my mind, you guys are being taken for a ride.

I won't reply any further as I said earlier , baboons like yourself are not new and they are neither relevant as before...but if it suits you, carry on the dirty work.
Faith is whats contrary to the outward logic...however once you deny faith with counter arguments, it does the magical thing and brings you back to believing in religion with a rejuvenated and utmost fervor and zeal.
Again, May the Lord of Heavens and Earth guide you to the right path.
Adios.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
What I have said is also a fact. Just because someone is stronger doesn't make them superior or give them more rights.

There are men that are stronger than women and there are women who are stronger than men, doesn't mean they should be given selective treatment or rights and doesn't mean one is superior to the other.

So if someone has a disability or downs syndrome or is elderly does it mean they should get fewer rights because they are weaker?

When you read a book it tells you about the knowledge and personality of the author, and when I read these things that it gives me the impression that the writer did not understand logic and was misogynist.

For the same reasons they allow hypocrites like you to comment on Qadianis, Jews and Hindus. Its a discussion forum where people who hold different beliefs discuss their points of view.
jab tak baat discussion tak the tab tak main calmly baat kar raha tha but now you are crossing your limits by maligning our realgion and i never said a single bad word for any religion never and rahi baat Qadiyaniyet ke to who khud ko alagh mazhab khain aour kartay rahain apni tableegh jab daleel hatam ho jaiye then aisay insan frustrated hona shro ho jata hay jaisya tum nay frustrated ho k apni bakwas karni shro kar de is tarha k words bol k jo tumhari mazhab say bezari aour nafrat ke akasi kar rahay hain

Vitamin_C

Faith is whats contrary to the outward logic...however once you deny faith with counter arguments, it does the magical thing and brings you back to believing in religion with a rejuvenated and utmost fervor and zeal.

Faith basically means believing in something without evidence or proof.

In other words Faith = Stupidity.

The first thing a fraudster asks you to do before defrauding you is to ask you to have faith in him.

So you can insult me in anyway you want but don't insult me by saying I will have faith one day, I will never fall to that level of stupidity.

Vitamin_C

jab tak baat discussion tak the tab tak main calmly baat kar raha tha but now you are crossing your limits by maligning our realgion and i never said a single bad word for any religion never and rahi baat Qadiyaniyet ke to who khud ko alagh mazhab khain aour kartay rahain apni tableegh jab daleel hatam ho jaiye then aisay insan frustrated hona shro ho jata hay jaisya tum nay frustrated ho k apni bakwas karni shro kar de is tarha k words bol k jo tumhari mazhab say bezari aour nafrat ke akasi kar rahay hain

You can say bad about any religion you want, I wont get emotional and I will still answer with a level head and logic, I just told you what my impression is about the Quran's view on women's rights and its not my fault that I find it to be very disturbing. How can you take a book so seriously when it says things like that and then get emotional about it? Grow up.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can say bad about any religion you want, I wont get emotional and I will still answer with a level head and logic, I just told you what my impression is about the Quran's view on women's rights and its not my fault that I find it to be very disturbing. How can you take a book so seriously when it says things like that and then get emotional about it? Grow up.
And i have clear all the misconception on those things with references from Holy Quran and after reading your comments and knowing about your hates about the religion now its clear you don't have believe in any religion so there is no aim to debate debate is for the believers. may ALLAH guide you on right path

Vitamin_C

And i have clear all the misconception on those things with references from Holy Quran and after reading your comments and knowing about your hates about the religion now its clear you don't have believe in any religion so there is no aim to debate debate is for the believers. may ALLAH guide you on right path

Everyone in this world is a believer, some believe things based on a evidence, some people believe on faith (absence of proof or evidence).

I don't hate religion, it just happens to be that evidence shows that the claims made by Islam are unfounded and false, regardless of how many times you change your translations and tafsirs you still cant cover them up.

And I am sorry that it offends you but I am just expressing my opinions/feelings and if you have a right to believe things in absence of proof or evidence then I also have a right to express myself when I say I do not respect a book that justifies immoralities such as infinite punishments for finite crimes, slavery, rape and abuse of prisoners of war, inferiority of women and human torture.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Anything that brings happiness to human beings is wrong to you guys. You can waste your life over a 1400 year old fraud and superstition but at-least let other people enjoy their one life.
I get you - although the Trump Administration didn't find it necessary to address the religious angle. As one commentator put it:

"Much like the ancient ghosts of ethnic conflict that haunt the Balkans, the Middle East was a place where the Palestinians didn’t hold the only veto; history had one too. But the Trump administration approached it with an unsentimental proposal: Don’t be ruled by inherited rivalries and the trauma of the past; if you have the chance to make your lives better right now, take it. " The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain did...

Vitamin_C

I get you - although the Trump Administration didn't find it necessary to address the religious angle. As one commentator put it:

I think the two-state solution is just putting the international community to chase a truck light. I do not see a realistic two-state solution.

The only solution I see is Palestinians and Israelis living together with equal rights in a secular state. Right now 18% of Israel's population is Muslim and they seem to be living there fine.