Perfect Time to Start Operation Clean up in Karachi

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Right now it is the the perfect time to start an operation clean up in Karachi. In 1992 it was started though that was not the perfect time. As, there were differences among the party at that time also, though the people of Karachi were still supporting MQM and the hold of the MQM was very strong at that time in Karachi as the people of Karachi were supporting the party. It was not easy for the Agencies and Army to overcome that huge factor. However, they did try and the operation was done, but all the sympathy of the people of Karachi was with MQM. That's why there were thousands of the workers (involved in criminal activities left the country at that time to different countries including South Africa, Mid East or where ever they could at that time. Though the people were still supporting the party so despite of big evacuation of the workers and also many got killed in various operations by Agencies and Army, the party again got flourished as the people (a big majority) were with them. And keep on getting stronger and stronger day by day.

However, the scenario today is very different from 1992. MQM has lost its popularity and support among the people of Karachi, as Karachiites have the options now and the young generation and also the majority of other people are really tired and got frustrated with every day killing and the bhatta and terror mafia in the city. They are looking for a way out. They are all looking towards PTI because of the party's clean record, credibility of Imran Khan, his honesty, sincerity and loyalty to the country and to the people of Pakistan. Please do not forget Karachi majority consist of the educated people and they can understand Imran Khan's ideology and his concepts.

Karachiites are supporting PTI on their toes. Now, if the Army and Agencies start a clean up operation against MQM it would be very effective as MQM has no support from the people of city instead people will support Army and Agencies and MQM is also seems to be broken into pieces. They have arguments and clash of ideas among themselves, specially in Rabita Committee and the leadership in London so they are not united and strong as earlier, so it would be the best time to start a clean up operation in Karachi RIGHT NOW. If the Agencies and Army really want to have peace in the city and get rid of the bhatta and bori mafia and this culture and if they are sincere with the city, the people, and the country they must step ahead and take the charge now...IT IS THE TIME..Now OR Never

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
An operation will only give a fresh life to the decaying MQM/Altaf Hussain. A proper process should be followed - there shouldn't be a lack of evidence against Altaf Hussain, especially after his mad video statements. He should be prosecuted both within the UK and Pakistan. Once he's been convicted in the UK it'll be difficult for the Paki courts not to follow suit.

Launch an operation and make MQM a shaheeds' party!

adnan_younus

all PTI papppooooz.. HOSH MEIN AAAO PAPPPOOOOO HOSH MEIN AAAAAOOO.....

PTI has given a huge dent to MQM in this election and how far it can go... next time they shud start their activities and campaign in karachi too as they did in lahore....

mean while they shud focus their demand of counting on 4 polling stations .. which seems to put in the gutter by ECP....

PTI is confused just like their papppooooz....

KPK mein govt banao... achee chalao.. next election PTI will sweeep

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Best way to get rid of this menace is to defeat them politically. It is evident from recent elections that they do not enjoy popular support in Karachi.
Pressure should be kept up on the British Government as well to take serious action against Altaf Hussain for inciting hatred and violence inside Pakistan. Let them feel the heat for giving him protection.

Wasif Hashmi

Voter (50+ posts)

karachi me operation karo ... FATA baluchistan or wazirstan me na karo ???

kisi k baap ki jageer h kia karachi jab chaye operation karao ???

... agar saboot hein toh case chalao latkao mqm killers or altaf ko ...

police strong karo . 2 cror k sher m3 35ooo police wala he kia khaq aman hoga ???

ab Karachi me operation hoa toh fouj nhi bachy gi .. gang war ,taliban and mqm all will fight the army in Karachi

anyie1

I am going to go simple for the readers.

Names of all big guns should be entered in exit control list.
Army should be asked to take charge of Karachi and be given free hand
Any one found with a gun should be shot right at the spot ,regardless.
Army plus ISI should pin point 50 top leaders through proper intelligence and information.
50 commando teams should be formed with 70-80 fully equipped soldiers in each team , that will need 4000-5000 men.
Movement of all these 50 tops should be monitored all the times.
A time should be fixed to conduct raids on all these 50 at the same time.(No one should escape after one is caught)

They should be taken to some unknown place and make them stand in a single line.
Ask one on them to call their No.2 in the party rank that there should not be any violence in the city.
If nothing happens just place him infront of firing squad in the presence of other 49.
Then pick the second person and repeat the process.
I guarantee you that after 2 or 3 being hanged “dove of peace” will be flying in the city.
It is going to cast 2000-3000 lives but compare those with everyday anarchy and lose of lives in the city and the country. There is no other solution .

mjkhan14

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have a better option, give TTP a free hand in Karachi to clean up MQM garbage.

Han aur phir amrica ko karachi bhej dain gey taliban ko hatam karnay k liye aur phir amrica k khilaaf azadI kee jang larain gey..Sarfaroshi kee tamana ab hamaray dil ma hai

anyie1

this kunjour kiani should be sacked and bring someone who has some air in his balls to do something,,,, kiani is responsible for all this who is always willing to use his hanging balls to hit only his knees nothing else

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
army is just bullshit.............they are enjoying....................afsos................i am very sorry to say once i was a great supporter of army and always dreaming to be a army personnel.but army attitude has disappointed us............

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
I will totally disagree with the suggestion of thread starter.Solve the problem of Karachi first politically and then thru rule of law.i-e First hold free and fair re-elections in Karachi with army inside and outside all the polling stations.This will shrink MQM from 18 seats to 4 or 5 seats.Then, police and agencies can sort out all the criminals whether they belong to MQM and/or Liyari Aman Committee.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Best way is to break few rabita committee member to become crown witness against mqm terrorism. This is the time to do so, mqm is weak, vonerable and people have a choice now in pti.

Then clean them up. You need 2-300 b8stards to get rid of for peace in karachi.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
1992 operation clean up was very successful, but Nawaz Shareef supported MQM just to opposing PPP.
We need to start this operation now and destroy these traitors and RAW agents for ever.

jason

iwas earlier avoiding to listen the speech of Altaf hussain,Three points are worth mentioning
1) Altaf hussain is full time tun and in this condition he has no control over his speech what comes out is his deep inner thoughts on which due to intoxication he has no control.
2) the second thing i failed to understand that he was blaming rabita committee.What does he want them to do.If somebody alleges that IH has incited a murder he starts blaming the raabita committee that they have made him paisa kamany ki machine.In this way is he inciting them to start violence as it could have been the only response left by raabita committee.
3) He has posed himself to be the aggrieved party.

Things seems to be getting on his nerves and he cannot control his outbursts as far as he is concerned he seems to be in deep trouble as he is always intoxicated.

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
all PTI papppooooz.. HOSH MEIN AAAO PAPPPOOOOO HOSH MEIN AAAAAOOO.....

PTI has given a huge dent to MQM in this election and how far it can go... next time they shud start their activities and campaign in karachi too as they did in lahore....

mean while they shud focus their demand of counting on 4 polling statio
ns .. which seems to put in the gutter by ECP....

PTI is confused just like their papppooooz....

KPK mein govt banao... achee chalao.. next election PTI will sweeep

I have same query. Why PTI didn't do any campaigning in Khi.

BrotherKantu

I have a better option, give TTP a free hand in Karachi to clean up MQM garbage.
ایسی چیز سے تو بچنا ہے. جہاں انصاف نہ ہو وہاں طلبان آجاتے ہیں

انصاف ایسی دوائی ہے جو سارے کینسر ختم کرتی ہے

ایسی لئے عمران خان کو بغیر داری کے طالبان کہتے ہیں
طالبان نہ آئیں ، عمران آجائے پاکستان ٹھیک ہو جاۓ گا